i spend extra money to play the map pack late

so i know there is a million other topics, but im going to vent too.
i spent extra money on a game so that i could get all the specializations early (they messed that one up by making anyone who bought the standard edition get access to these as well…) and so that i could get all the map packs… once again the general public is getting to play these map packs before those who were committed to spending the extra money on the limited edition…

You spent less money than people who’ll buy the map packs individually, so why should you get priority?

I’m so fed up with people jumping at 343 without giving them a chance at all. This isn’t even a 343 issue, it’s a microsoft issue that i’d assume will be rectified quickly.

You realize, the map packs each cost 20$. You spent 40 extra bucks on LE, but get all 3 map packs for free, specializations, custom armor, Forward Unto Dawn, Thorne’s profile, etc. Also, standard’s only get specializations if they bought the game within 2 weeks of release, which most dedicated Halo fans have. Quit your whining and let 343 make the UPDATE that activate’s LE’s map packs.

SPOILER ALERT

You’ll get your maps. At a cheaper price than the people who buy them. If you can’t wait even a few hours then you are spoiled and don’t deserve them.

the pass that came with Limited Edition is not a pass to whine about everything haha it never said you’ll get it earlier than others, so why on earth would you think you’re entitled to that haha

You do realize we spent around the same…800ms cost $10. There are 3 map packs total. We spent $40 cause of all the extra little stuff. The map pass is only 2000ms wish would be $25 or around there. So in reality we spent the same.

You also got a dvd, armor, specializations before every one else (The ones who bought standard in the first 2 weeks got specs as well), Throne’s profile, and a bunch of other -Yoink-.

> the pass that came with Limited Edition is not a pass to whine about everything haha it never said you’ll get it earlier than others, so why on earth would you think you’re entitled to that haha

No one is expecting to get it early, they are expecting to get it on time. I’d say all us map pass owners are entitled to that.

> You also got a dvd, armor, specializations before every one else (The ones who bought standard in the first 2 weeks got specs as well), Throne’s profile, and a bunch of other -Yoink!-.

Wait, we were supposed to get a DVD? All I got was a link to a stream that showed something I saw that time on Youtube…

That’s why I stated “extra little stuff.” Talking map packs only though, we spent the same.

> so i know there is a million other topics, but im going to vent too.
> i spent extra money on a game so that i could get all the specializations early (they messed that one up by making anyone who bought the standard edition get access to these as well…) and so that i could get all the map packs… once again the general public is getting to play these map packs before those who were committed to spending the extra money on the limited edition…

You did get the specializations early… You had access on day one, other people never got early access until the first week of dec…

Just because you never levelled up fast enough to take advantage of that is no reason to complain my friend.