I SHOULD NOT LOSE RANK IF DOUBLES PARTNER QUITS!!

Hey. Admin or whoever is in charge out there,
This is really simple. If you go into a doubles match, and your teammate quits, you are 99.9% screwed, therefore it ABSOLUTELY SHOULD NOT negatively impact the rank of said screwed player in ANY way whatsoever!!! This should also be the case if your opponent betrays you for whatever reasons?!? In addition, the rank of a player who goes on to win a match when a teammate has quit on them should be impacted POSITIVELY even moreso than it normally would. This would encourage that lone player to attempt to win anyway even moreso than bragging rights would.
And while I’m being honest, I’ll add that this philosophy should actually apply to EVERY GAME TYPE. But at the very least it should be the case in doubles.

Don’t play doubles alone? That gametype in my opinion was built for you and a friend to enter. Someone you’ve played with and plated well with. It sucks but play with a team/teammate you trust. Or do like I do suck it up hope for the best and play something where even if one person quits you still have a chance. (Any other game mode besides h1)

Edit: as for the ranking up being more positive if you win I could be wrong but I don’t think it’s only based on wins. I’ve ranked up from losing and just carrying the team im pretty sure. So you might rank up quicker. And have a more positive end to 2v1

> 2533274967885575;2:
> Don’t play doubles alone? That gametype in my opinion was built for you and a friend to enter. Someone you’ve played with and plated well with. It sucks but play with a team/teammate you trust.

I agree.

I know that I may not have a popular idea of how Matchmaking works, but expecting random teammates to actually support you or even stay in the game might be asking too much, especially in Doubles. These people don’t know you and they don’t care if they ruin your experience.