I should not have to put in H3

In order to play a skillful game of Double Team.
2v2 Playlist in H4 now 343!

2v2 on longbow will be quite skillful. Halo 4 sucks man and so do the playlist updates.

Grifball is coming next year. Besides Team Doubles wasn’t a popular playlist in Reach, I don’t think. Never saw many players in that.

We should not have to put in Halo 3 or Reach to get custom elements that were removed.

Doubles in this game at the moment would be a big mistake.
How many maps are compatible with 2v2? Haven & Abandon… pretty much.

> Doubles in this game at the moment would be a big mistake.
> How many maps are compatible with 2v2? Haven & Abandon… pretty much.

I second this actually. Complex is too damn huge for 2v2.

We didn’t get actual 4v4 maps for Halo 4. Some of these maps would be too huge for Team doubles.

> Grifball is coming next year. Besides Team Doubles wasn’t a popular playlist in Reach, I don’t think. Never saw many players in that.

doubles in reach was all forge :frowning:

> > Grifball is coming next year. Besides Team Doubles wasn’t a popular playlist in Reach, I don’t think. Never saw many players in that.
>
> doubles in reach was all forge :frowning:

Which this game is in dire of. Forge maps…that wait…

Are PLAYABLE. Yes I’m looking at YOU ASPHAULT!!

alot of the mlg forge maps would actually be really fun as 2v2

> > Grifball is coming next year. Besides Team Doubles wasn’t a popular playlist in Reach, I don’t think. Never saw many players in that.
>
> doubles in reach was all forge :frowning:

Nah, we had Countdown, Powerhouse, Anchor 9, Zealot, Reflection, Battle Canyon and Solitary.

2v2 would just be DMR fights everywhere. No skill needed.

That’s the problem, with the implementation of sprint, maps had to be significantly bigger. Has anyone even noticed that 343i extended Valhalla for ragnarok?

Bigger maps=more sprint=more dmr spamming

> That’s the problem, with the implementation of sprint, maps had to be significantly bigger. Has anyone even noticed that 343i extended Valhalla for ragnarok?
>
> Bigger maps=more sprint=more dmr spamming

exactly sprint has ruined good map design in halo imo.

> > That’s the problem, with the implementation of sprint, maps had to be significantly bigger. Has anyone even noticed that 343i extended Valhalla for ragnarok?
> >
> > Bigger maps=more sprint=more dmr spamming
>
> exactly sprint has ruined good map design in halo imo.

Yes, why did they even include sprint? It’s so unnecessary.

> We should not have to put in Halo 3 or Reach to get custom elements that were removed.

Considering you purchased the game of your own free will there isn’t much you can do. Demanding the return of a playlist from Halo 3 isn’t going to accomplish anything.

Please continue discussing this, here :slight_smile:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst137400_TELL-343---Halo-4-Playlist-Preferences.aspx