I Shot the Grenade Out of Someone's Hand Twice

http://xboxdvr.com/Trio%20of%20Kings/d9a029f8-9c18-48eb-aed6-6d61a3416a59

This guy threw his grenades, and I shot both them right when he threw them.
It’s funny because this morning I saw a MythBusters episode about shooting grenades out of the air. Only a sniper could explode the bullet, the pistol and shotgun just destroyed the bullet.

ive done it like 20 times and its happened to me probably the same amount of times
I think its the obese hitboxes on everything and the horrendous bullet magnetism because ive shot more grenades and had mine shot in this beta more times than in the other games combined

I’ve noticed the BR makes it really easy to do. Just be aiming for someone’s head as they throw a grenade and it’ll pop right next to them.

I’ve seen this happen a lot now. Since everyone is starting with a BR now, what usually happens to me at least once every match is that a guy will shoot the grenade out of my hand, the explosion depletes my shields, and then he just follows up with an easy headshot. Hopefully they don’t intend to keep this in the final game.

yeah, its an awesome little detail. You could do that in Reach too.

> 2533274873910058;5:
> yeah, its an awesome little detail. You could do that in Reach too.

No, its awful. I’ve been blown up throwing Nades. It involves pure luck and I give someone a kill. It’s got to go.

> 2605654070139505;6:
> > 2533274873910058;5:
> > yeah, its an awesome little detail. You could do that in Reach too.
>
>
> No, its awful. I’ve been blown up throwing Nades. It involves pure luck and I give someone a kill. It’s got to go.

This has been happening since ATLEAST Halo 3.

That’s hilarious. I naded myself 4 times this morning, all with stickies while trying to throw one while thrustering around a corner. Bounced off the wall, stuck to me…dead.

It is quite annoying sometimes. I often will shoot my nade out of the air before it hits its target.