I see what you did there.

Bungie starts their leave on the Halo franchise but not without being cunning. Giving away all exclusives, then slowly sailing off as the golden crusade shimmering into the pale moonlight. Tears fill our eyes.

But look past the vale, can you see how they tarnished the community of Reach. Every person will be using the blue flames and if not the armour effect the “Bungie” nameplate will riddle every Gamertag.

Bungie may be gone. But their logo lives on.

343I, make your own watermark so people can be proud to show respect to the new Halo and the future. I find the bungie thing a little too crafty for my liking.

p.s. Saying that, i did download it on the IPOD straight away and am still rocking the flames and nameplate.

I’m never gonna wear anything with the Bungie logo, ever.

I’d rather wear a 343i logo than a Bungie logo.

> I’d rather wear a 343i logo than a Bungie logo.

This guy, I agree with!

Why the hate, guys?
Bungie created the universe we love, not 343!

Not that I don’t like 343 - I do!
Oh wait, scratch that. I HATE 343 because they haven’t uploaded the next episode of Mona Lisa yet.
Only when they do will I be back to the lovin’. :slight_smile:

But let’s all give hands and wave both the Seventh Column and the 343 flags!

> Why the hate, guys?
> Bungie created the universe we love, not 343!
>
> Not that I don’t like 343 - I do!
> Oh wait, scratch that. I HATE 343 because they haven’t uploaded the next episode of Mona Lisa yet.
> Only when they do will I be back to the lovin’. :slight_smile:
>
>
> But let’s all give hands and wave both the Seventh Column and the 343 flags!

Because Bungie pissed all over Halo with campaign and MM. I want Halo back, not Halo: Future Warfare or Halo Crysis, aka Reach. Also, Bungie isn’t the same company it used to be. Look at a lot of the guys who made Reach.

Not to mention it took them forever to fix things (Sword Base/Living Dead), and things they didn’t fix (TU), because they believed everything was perfect.

I’d rather wear a 343i logo.

Speak for yourself. The only tears in my eyes about their departure are tears of happiness. Now Halo can get back to business. Reach might finally be made playable, and 343i might actually fix the core issues with the game, instead of doing what Bungie did, which is dance around them by simply adding playlists, doing what the community at large tells them (now we have a sniper on sword base and an extra slayer playlist! oh yay!), and making CC do their work for finding maps. I don’t care how far in advance the date of transfer to 343i was finalized, there’s no excuse to hang the community out to dry for 8 months with this half–Yoinked!- crock of a game, and just let 343i worry about it.

> I’d rather wear a 343i logo than a Bungie logo.

Nameplates would be rare now that 343 has taken over.
But, a 343i nameplate would be beautiful. :slight_smile:

id rather wear both logos side by side :slight_smile:

Bungie are just stalling until they can hand over the keys.

> Bungie are just stalling until they can hand over the keys.

We know.

> Bungie may be gone. But their logo lives on.
>
> 343I, make your own watermark

Why did I instantly picture an armor effect in my mind that sprays water at anyone using the blue flames within a certain radius?

I agree that the “great” Bungie giveaway is ridiculous. Now that everyone has a Bungie nameplate I get the b.net medal that is the one that claims “You Won a Game Against the Maker”. Well that medal can’t count anymore because randoms have the Bungie nameplate now.

I agree my friend. I took off the blue flames, but still have the ‘Bungie’ nameplate. xD

Bungie is a very smart development team. The knew that this Bungie nameplate thing would be a hit to the community.

If anything, 343 should implement what they can from them. But I agree with some people in this thread, Reach was kind of a bad Halo game.

Indeed. Reach was very poor.

> Speak for yourself. The only tears in my eyes about their departure are tears of happiness. Now Halo can get back to business. Reach might finally be made playable, and 343i might actually fix the core issues with the game, instead of doing what Bungie did, which is dance around them by simply adding playlists, doing what the community at large tells them (now we have a sniper on sword base and an extra slayer playlist! oh yay!), and making CC do their work for finding maps. I don’t care how far in advance the date of transfer to 343i was finalized, there’s no excuse to hang the community out to dry for 8 months with this half-Yoink! crock of a game, and just let 343i worry about it.

I’m with ya man. After playing ODST and Reach (the 2 worst Halo games in my opinion, but still not necessarily bad games as a whole) I’m kinda glad to see someone else take over the reigns. I respect Bungie because they did create Halo, and they were trying to do new things in the franchise which I can respect… But I think they took a step in the wrong direction. They tried to conform to what other games are doing, instead of making a game that’s fun to play. Right now, I have faith that 343i is going to do the Halo franchise proud… I hope they prove me right in holidy 2012.