I sadly quit Halo 2 months ago because...

I quit Halo 4 about 2 months ago because I got so bored. The progression system is over so quickly it’s depressing. The fact skilled playlists are none existant. Team mates skill is all over the place. Halo 4 matchmaking is so bad.

Why is there no CTF in BTB?

Why was the classic playlist never restored?

Why isn’t weapon balance implemented yet?

Who thought CSR in an external app was good?

Why is theatre not 4 player yet or enabled in campaign?

I love this game but the online matchamaking means I won’t be returning until some more big updates made. I am a diehard fan but it’s taking 343 so long. I would rather they rush some changes, see how it effects the community and tweak more changes then keep the community hanging. Their current way of updating the game is too slow.

Anyone else quit the game and just venture back on the forums once in a while to see if they are there yet?

the tile makes it sound like you quit halo 2

> I am a diehard fan but it’s taking 343 so long.

Are you kidding me? The games only been out for like 5 months and they already changed majority of the things you people complain about. You do understand that bungie couldn’t change stuff without a TU which took months to organize right? Seriously, stop complaining about every little thing and just enjoy the game.

You might as well just quit school because there is no way they plan on fixing the education system as fast as you want this simple game to be fixed. I don’t understand why you would spend 60 dollars on a game but trash it rather fast. I don’t like wasting my money like that.

> [Are you kidding me? The games only been out for like 5 months and they already changed majority of the things you people complain about. You do understand that bungie couldn’t change stuff without a TU which took months to organize right? Seriously, stop complaining about every little thing and just enjoy the game.
>
> You might as well just quit school because there is no way they plan on fixing the education system as fast as you want this simple game to be fixed. <mark>I don’t understand why you would spend 60 dollars on a game but trash it rather fast.</mark> I don’t like wasting my money like that.

Although I agree with the majority of what you said, I disagree with the highlighted section.

I paid £40($60) on a game that I expected to be completed and ready on day 1. No game is perfect when they are released, but this game is a shadow of the former Halo games. Custom Games are broken, Forge is broken, Theather doesn’t operate in Campaign or Spartan Ops, and many more.

So many things in Halo 4 are broken or MIA. I only play this game when my friends want me to play it, whenever the next TU is I may consider coming back. But until then, I’ll continue to play the extremely laggy Halo 3, because regardless of the poor connection that I get that game is still fun.

For a second I thought you quit Halo 2 a few months ago :slight_smile: You should wait for the Action Sack, it might be this game’s saving grace.