I refuse to believe Free-for-All was playtested

-The maps are all atrocious. They are half the size they need to be.
-Players are spawning on top of grenades or in each other’s crosshairs more often than not. In fact, spawn camping is becoming a normal part of the playlist.
-There are zero isolated fights; the winner is largely determined by how often each player happens to stumble upon other players already killing each other and then finish them off
-The initial spawns are horribly uneven. Some players spawn closer to power weapons than others, and some players spawn in poor positions (like spawning on the lower floor of the map in Orion where you will be showered with grenades)

I’m sure your multiplayer team tried their best, but they’re better off just remaking Bungie’s past maps that actually worked for FFA instead of trying to make horrible new ones.

The first issue is its 8 players, it should be six. Second is the spawns…i’ve actually spawned in between two players shooting at each other and got decimated. I also think FFA was an afterthought as far as playtesting.

SWAT is no better. A single round would have made 343 realize it was broken.

Swat and FFA was always a fast battle, so i don´t know whats the problem? (besides the spawning option, but on small maps there isn´t quite a choice as in warzone)

Often times the maps are so small, and there are too many people, and I literally can not ever recharge my shields before someone comes along and finishes me. The spawns are just atrocious as well.

Needs to be six players

> 2687415849090830;4:
> Swat and FFA was always a fast battle, so i don´t know whats the problem? (besides the spawning option, but on small maps there isn´t quite a choice as in warzone)

The problem is that these game modes are more chaotic than in previous games. I played a couple rounds of FFA earlier. Only a handful of deaths didn’t involve getting spawn killed or attacked by multiple people. Taking it down to 6 players would help significantly, if not possibly eliminate the problem (at least down to an acceptable level, bad spawns are bound to happen on occasion and it is FFA£). H2A had a similar problem with maps being designed for 8 people and putting in 10.

In SWAT the problem is a combination of bad spawns, open maps with far too many long lines of sight, and the ever present threat of a one shot kill. Put all those together and you have spawn kill central.