I reckon if they showed scarabs etc people would

change their minds… a little more grit and blood and sharper textures on top with a 2 min preview trailer showing scarabs returning, bigger ai battles on screen and a flood noise at the end of the trailer.

Peoples minds would explode… and in the trailer also showing snippets of marines more banished looking vehicles and infantry etc boarding hunters and beautiful visuals that will step up to halo 3… that would be my dream to see before release… something simular to the halo 3 campaign trailer but more intense

Did you see that abomination they called a phantom? I don’t think a scarab would have helped much

> 2535412226505972;2:
> Did you see that abomination they called a phantom? I don’t think a scarab would have helped much

I mean closer to the drop date showing improvements maybe sharper more scrap heaped angry predator looking phantoms and vehicles… I’m hoping

I mean all we need to see is the more updated version in a stable environment.

then we need to see UNSC get their -Yoink- Kicked & show how Chief ended up in space. I imagine that would be a big motivator.
I Wonder if we will get a trailer like the Halo 4 Infinity trailer or along the lines of something like that always gets people hyped/motivated.