I really wish The Last of Us was on the 360

So I’m not too sure if you most of you guys have played The Last of Us seeing how it’s a PS3 exclusive, and I myself only have a 360, I managed to play it at a friend’s house, but it is an amazing game. In both story and gameplay this game was absolutely stunning it definitely deserves GOTY for 2013 unless some titles coming later such as GTA 5 prove to be just as groundbreaking. That said seeing how I and many of you (probably) only have 360’s I really want this game to get a port to the 360. Which I don’t even know if that’s even a possibility because I don’t know if Naughty Dog (the developers of the last of us) are owned by Playstation or not. But I believe it’s an amazing game that xbox fans are very unfortunately missing out on.

Who agrees?

Who else would like to add this to their games collection?

Who (of the people who have gotten to play it) also believe it’s GOTY worthy?

Thank you guys for your time!!!

I have it on PS3 and love it.

Your wish wont happen though because Naughty Dog is owned by Sony Computer Entertainment.

Well, I have a PS3 so, yeah. Being a multi-platform guy is good.

Wanting The Last of us on Xbox 360 is like saying bring Uncharted to 360. :expressionless:

I’ve played through it and don’t think it’s anything too amazing

This was actually the first game that I played on the PS3 being a loyal xbox user.

Would really like to see this game come to the xbox. Could not get used to the ps controller.

Just another great game I got to get when I get a PS3. Heard alot of great things about that game and even its multiplayer is getting good reviews.

I played the first 2 missions and i thought it was kinda boring.

I’d love to see it happen but it’s not gonna happen.

‘Youtubed’ the entire game. Was entertaining :slight_smile:

It really builds, I thought the story was incredible.

> ‘Youtubed’ the entire game. Was entertaining :slight_smile:

I played what I could at a friend’s house and then I Youtubed the rest of the game and it was amazing. I’ve never had the ending of a game do to me what that ending did. It stuck with me for awhile and really kept me thinking. I love it! That’s the only PS3 game I really wanted so I really wished it were possible for it to get a port. But someone informed me Sony owned them so it would never happen… :frowning:

It’s a fantastic game! I personally think it deserves game of the year. I enjoyed every second the game had to offer. The game keeps you interested all the way through.

As a matter of fact, this one time my mom, who is strict about staying up late, was watching me play and this is what happened:

Mom: Hey! Why did you turn off the PS3.
Me: Mom… it’s 2:00 a.m.
Mom: Yeah, but I want to see what happens next!

Lets just say I was cracking up. XD

The game is interesting and almost anyone can find enjoyment watching it, since it’s basically almost a playable movie.

However, the chances of it coming out for Xbox 360 are as slim as Halo coming out for PS3. :confused:

I bought a PS3 for three games; The Last of Us, Heavy Rain, and Beyond: Two Souls (coming out in October).

I would say it was worth every cent just to play ‘The Last of Us’ alone. It definitely deserves GoTY. The story is brilliant and the gameplay is really fun.

> I bought a PS3 for three games; The Last of Us, Heavy Rain, and Beyond: Two Souls (coming out in October).
>
> I would say it was worth every cent just to play ‘The Last of Us’ alone. It definitely deserves GoTY. The story is brilliant and the gameplay is really fun.

Especially the beginning. That was something I look for in any zombie game I play. How it/the infection starts. And Last of Us was spot on with that.

> > I bought a PS3 for three games; The Last of Us, Heavy Rain, and Beyond: Two Souls (coming out in October).
> >
> > I would say it was worth every cent just to play ‘The Last of Us’ alone. It definitely deserves GoTY. The story is brilliant and the gameplay is really fun.
>
> Especially the beginning. That was something I look for in any zombie game I play. How it/the infection starts. And Last of Us was spot on with that.

Agreed! The beginning gave me chills. It’s definitely one of the best video game openers to date.

Especially when you’er in the car as Joel’s daughter. I loved how you could see all the destruction around you.