I REALLY want to enjoy WarZone but ...

I constantly find myself at req level 2 with a pistol and AR while the other team is driving Banshees and Tanks. What am I doing wrong? Seems like a case of the rich getting richer which isn’t very fun. Some team gets to req level 3 first, gets their BR’s and the small advantage leads to more kills which leads to even better weapons and vehicles and it basically gets 1 sided pretty quickly. What am I failing to grasp here? Been playing Halo since CE and I really thought I would LOVE this game type but it’s not panning out like I thought. Help!

you have to do more. the more you do the more reqs you earn. Also, some of them may be using the random weapon/vehicle card at 3 reqs.

I feel your pain. I think REQ level goes up based on how well you and your team do. If i’m getting kills it goes up pretty fast - if not i’m stuck at noob level.

> 2533274808316762;1:
> I constantly find myself at req level 2 with a pistol and AR while the other team is driving Banshees and Tanks. What am I doing wrong? Seems like a case of the rich getting richer which isn’t very fun. Some team gets to req level 3 first, gets their BR’s and the small advantage leads to more kills which leads to even better weapons and vehicles and it basically gets 1 sided pretty quickly. What am I failing to grasp here? Been playing Halo since CE and I really thought I would LOVE this game type but it’s not panning out like I thought. Help!

We should be able to trade REQ, I have so much gear I just sell it off… I never play Warzone so the REQs really do not matter to me save for the armor/ helmets/ emblems and bonuses for experience points - all my weapons and vehicles are nothing to me, somebody should enjoy them.

> 2533274847768760;2:
> you have to do more. the more you do the more reqs you earn. Also, some of them may be using the random weapon/vehicle card at 3 reqs.

Thanks. Other than killing Spartans and AI, what else can I do? Seems like the team that kills the first boss gets a big bump and leverages that keep spanking the other team.

You can already have a BR at req lv 3, that’s like 2 minutes after the game started.

True, but sometimes by that point the other team is rockin’ hogs and snipers, etc.

> 2533274808316762;7:
> True, but sometimes by that point the other team is rockin’ hogs and snipers, etc.

Plasma pistol. It does miracles. Grunts in the beginning even have one, I would always pick one up

Are you killing the bosses and staying to capture bases?

The better you do the quicker the reqs go up! However this can be quite hard to do if your not very good more rookie level just keep at it and you will get it eventually just focus on team playing its what abe done and am running round in a tank in no time! Good luck

Follow your teammates around and collect assists.

I just do this and lol. I lose a lot, but the point is, we get to bring this back, you guys.

But OP, there is only so much you can do alone. Go in with a team, it makes a world of difference. Solo, it’s pretty random. You may luck out and get with some organized people or, like my last match, you may spawn into a base to find three of your teammates trying to draw obscene images on the walls with bullet holes from AR fire.

Also, the biggest most important thing: KILL BOSSES

I’ve noticed it goes up quicker if you kill streak

> 2533274808316762;1:
> I constantly find myself at req level 2 with a pistol and AR while the other team is driving Banshees and Tanks. What am I doing wrong? Seems like a case of the rich getting richer which isn’t very fun. Some team gets to req level 3 first, gets their BR’s and the small advantage leads to more kills which leads to even better weapons and vehicles and it basically gets 1 sided pretty quickly. What am I failing to grasp here? Been playing Halo since CE and I really thought I would LOVE this game type but it’s not panning out like I thought. Help!

Join a spartan company and find people that play when you do and team up. And don’t camp. If you play too defensive it takes too long to unlock weapons.

Just kill AI’s and capture your armory at the beginning, that’s like guaranteed level 3 REQ and then you can get your BR.

just kill everything that moves (not your teammates)

> 2533274808316762;1:

spartan kills dont matter much

boss kills and captured bases add anywhere from 25% to 75% of your REQ bar

killing the “Grey Skull” bosses that are worth 25 points help a ton even if you jsut get the assist