I really want this mode in infinite

So the game mode idea is that in the BTB maps, 8 or 12 players are spawned in FFA manner and they only have one life and start just with a pistol and then find other weapons scattered around the map , and it its played like battle royals but in rounds and you get points for killing and surviving , you have to get certain amount of points in order to win, it can be played in solo or duo.
Let me know if you like this idea or you have ways to improve it

We sort of had this on a lower scale in Halo 5, the mode was called Breakout but it was team-oriented, I think your idea is cool.

> 2533274947044147;2:
> We sort of had this on a lower scale in Halo 5, the mode was called Breakout but it was team-oriented, I think your idea is cool.

Ironically i got this idea while playing breakout LOL

> 2535448152953509;1:
> So the game mode idea is that in the BTB maps, 8 or 12 players are spawned in FFA manner and they only have one life and start just with a pistol and then find other weapons scattered around the map , and it its played like battle royals but in rounds and you get points for killing and surviving , you have to get certain amount of points in order to win, it can be played in solo or duo.Let me know if you like this idea or you have ways to improve it

It’s definitely possible for this to be made in Halo 5, so I wouldn’t see why not :slight_smile:

Infinite Forges has created a Battle Royal map in Halo 5, so this is why it definitely would be possible

I really like the amendment you have made & I reckon that would be really fun; if it’s not a default gametype, you should be able to make it in the Halo Infinite forge

Great idea uzerfis 53 :slight_smile:

Battle royale with Halo TTK.

I don’t see what could go wrong .

… In my opinion, BR will never belong in Halo, some fight can litteraly be done in less than 1s because of the power weapon, or even nade/ any HS weapons

Would be interesting to see

You will probably be able to create this mode with Custom Games and Forge :slight_smile:

> 2535472860088686;5:
> Battle royale with Halo TTK.
>
> I don’t see what could go wrong .
>
> … In my opinion, BR will never belong in Halo, some fight can litteraly be done in less than 1s because of the power weapon, or even nade/ any HS weapons

BR would belong in Halo with ODSTs

> 2533274792737987;8:
> > 2535472860088686;5:
> > Battle royale with Halo TTK.
> >
> > I don’t see what could go wrong .
> >
> > … In my opinion, BR will never belong in Halo, some fight can litteraly be done in less than 1s because of the power weapon, or even nade/ any HS weapons
>
> BR would belong in Halo with ODSTs

It would, you can use it when playing firefight … then you realise why he’s not :frowning:

(Clue: he’s op)

There’s a mode I’d like from Call of Duty that is like this but I’m piggy backing off of it.

Your weapons are preselected from a pool of possible ones (all players are the same but it varies round to round), in a tiny map. It’s 3v3, 1 life rounds. First to 5 or whatever. After a time period expires too there’s an objective to secure to win.

But it’s also a tournament so you win and go through to the next round. Few brackets and boom finals. If you lose you have a timer to wait for the next tourney (usually less than 2 mins).

I like it. I’ve wanted a standard survival/elimination mode with no rounds for a while. Just each player getting 5-10 lives and last man standing wins.

Personally wouldn’t be my cup of tea, however i know a large amount of people would enjoy this game type!