I really want FOTUS :(

The reach console i got didn’t come with anything special that didn’t come with the other editions :frowning:

It should have had all the thing that the LE has, if not, that really sucks and I am terribly sorry :frowning:

You can always get it from amazon or ebay.

> You can always get it from amazon or ebay.

True but i dont feel like i “deserved” it

> It should have had all the thing that the LE has, if not, that really sucks and I am terribly sorry :frowning:

I worded it wrong oops

Pre ordered mine yesterday, that Fotus armor will be worn the -Yoink- out of :slight_smile: excuse my language but I’m excited for halo 4

What course said.

Other than that, you would have to buy LE console. Many people have made threads about wanting fotus. And no, it shouldn’t be in dlc just in case you ask.

> What course said.
>
> Other than that, you would have to buy LE console. Many people have made threads about wanting fotus. And no, it shouldn’t be in dlc just in case you ask.

Agreed, if you want it so bad, buy the console or get the code from ebay/amazon.

I’ve been trying to find a good pic of it(Fotus Armor). Can someone point me in the direction of one please. Thanks in advance.

Link or it didn’t happen.

> What course said.
>
> Other than that, you would have to buy LE console. Many people have made threads about wanting fotus. And no, it shouldn’t be in dlc just in case you ask.

Agreed. I doubt it will. Should stay exclusive.

Yeah it should stay exclusive to the console look at the red flames on reach they were ever came out to the public. But I see the point that people who don’t want to spend 400 bucks on a new system than I understand it should be released. Also one question about FOTUS armor can you buy the console from anywhere and still get the FOTUS armor with it or do you have to get it at a certain place to get the armor with the console?

@Ninja Poop (lol) =P Here’s a better pic.

> I’ve been trying to find a good pic of it(Fotus Armor). Can someone point me in the direction of one please. Thanks in advance.
>
> Link or it didn’t happen.

What do you mean link or it didn’t happen? Use Google and type in “Halo 4 Fotus.”

> Yeah it should stay exclusive to the console look at the red flames on reach they were ever came out to the public. But I see the point that people who don’t want to spend 400 bucks on a new system than I understand it should be released. Also one question about FOTUS armor can you buy the console from anywhere and still get the FOTUS armor with it or do you have to get it at a certain place to get the armor with the console?

Thought it was for the console in general. Not from a specific place

> What course said.
>

Hell no it shouldn’t be in DLC. It should only be for people who bought the console. No exceptions, though i thought it would make more sense if it was given to people who got the Boxset OST, since its based of a band :slight_smile:

> > Yeah it should stay exclusive to the console look at the red flames on reach they were ever came out to the public. But I see the point that people who don’t want to spend 400 bucks on a new system than I understand it should be released. Also one question about FOTUS armor can you buy the console from anywhere and still get the FOTUS armor with it or do you have to get it at a certain place to get the armor with the console?
>
> Thought it was for the console in general. Not from a specific place

Just checked on microsoft and on best buy. They both say unique armor and avatar and prop. So yes I believe it comes with the purchase of a consoleand not where you get it from

Yeah, I hate these exclusive deals. Everyone should be able to get all the armor. I shouldn’t have to pay extra for armor that should already be on the disk to begin with. If they already have the armor designed why not put it the standard edition? I hate how they already have downloadable content ready when the game hasn’t even been released yet. They already have like, 9 maps ready, but you gotta buy the limited edition or wait until they’re on the xbox marketplace. Um why aren’t those maps already in the standard game? Why do I have to pay extra if the maps are already made? It’s ridiculous. I’ll still buy the limited edition despite everything I just said, but I’m not gonna like it.

> Yeah, I hate these exclusive deals. Everyone should be able to get all the armor. I shouldn’t have to pay extra for armor that should already be on the disk to begin with. If they already have the armor designed why not put it the standard edition? I hate how they already have downloadable content ready when the game hasn’t even been released yet. They already have like, 9 maps ready, but you gotta buy the limited edition or wait until they’re on the xbox marketplace. Um why aren’t those maps already in the standard game? Why do I have to pay extra if the maps are already made? It’s ridiculous. I’ll still buy the limited edition despite everything I just said, but I’m not gonna like it.

It’s called marketing and making money. No one likes it but we buy it anyways. But I respectively disagree with your comment about no exclusives. whether its the le or console you payed extra. You should get something extra. Bottom line

> Yeah, I hate these exclusive deals. Everyone should be able to get all the armor. I shouldn’t have to pay extra for armor that should already be on the disk to begin with. If they already have the armor designed why not put it the standard edition? I hate how they already have downloadable content ready when the game hasn’t even been released yet. They already have like, 9 maps ready, but you gotta buy the limited edition or wait until they’re on the xbox marketplace. Um why aren’t those maps already in the standard game? Why do I have to pay extra if the maps are already made? It’s ridiculous. I’ll still buy the limited edition despite everything I just said, but I’m not gonna like it.

ಠ_ಠ

> > Yeah, I hate these exclusive deals. Everyone should be able to get all the armor. I shouldn’t have to pay extra for armor that should already be on the disk to begin with. If they already have the armor designed why not put it the standard edition? I hate how they already have downloadable content ready when the game hasn’t even been released yet. They already have like, 9 maps ready, but you gotta buy the limited edition or wait until they’re on the xbox marketplace. Um why aren’t those maps already in the standard game? Why do I have to pay extra if the maps are already made? It’s ridiculous. I’ll still buy the limited edition despite everything I just said, but I’m not gonna like it.
>
> It’s called marketing and making money. No one likes it but we buy it anyways. But I respectively disagree with your comment about no exclusives. whether its the le or console you payed extra. You should get something extra. Bottom line

Well the extra something should be something like the statue that came with the legendary edition of Halo Reach. It shouldn’t be stuff that should be in the game already. This is like what EA does with their games, charge extra for stuff that’s already in the disk. If they at least waited till after the game came out to make these downloadable maps and armor I would have no problem.

> > Yeah, I hate these exclusive deals. Everyone should be able to get all the armor. I shouldn’t have to pay extra for armor that should already be on the disk to begin with. If they already have the armor designed why not put it the standard edition? I hate how they already have downloadable content ready when the game hasn’t even been released yet. They already have like, 9 maps ready, but you gotta buy the limited edition or wait until they’re on the xbox marketplace. Um why aren’t those maps already in the standard game? Why do I have to pay extra if the maps are already made? It’s ridiculous. I’ll still buy the limited edition despite everything I just said, but I’m not gonna like it.
>
> ಠ_ಠ

I don’t know what you want me to say to that.