I really think the Campaign is going to be...

played more then mulitplayer. Reason is thgat, like 70% of this forum is trying to figuire out what the Ancient Evil is in Halo 4, then after we beat it, that 70% of the forum is going to be trying to figuire out how the Campaign will continue in H5 and H6 from what happened in Halo 4.

What you guys think?

No. The multiplayer will still be most played, why would you assume it wouldn’t…

> No. The multiplayer will still be most played, why would you assume it wouldn’t…

You do realize how many people are going to be taking apart the Campaign to figuire out whats going to happen for the rest of the trilogy right? The people that are interested in the story anyhow. I’m not saying it wont be the most played. I’m saying the Campaign will be played if not more, then just as much as matchmaking.

Even though I thorougjly enjoy the multiplayer experiece for Halo, the campaign is the main attraction for me in Halo 4. But I doubt more hours will be spent in campaign than in multiplayer as multiplayer has a lot more replay value…

…Unless Spartan Ops counts as campaign

Yes many people are interested in who the Ancient Evil is, but even if the campaign is the best one we have seen yet, it still gets old and boring playing the same mission over and over again. Multiplayer can be played over and over again because matches don’t often play out the same way. Making each experience unique which then makes it less redundant and generally more fun.

> > No. The multiplayer will still be most played, why would you assume it wouldn’t…
>
> You do realize how many people are going to be taking apart the Campaign to figuire out whats going to happen for the rest of the trilogy right? The people that are interested in the story anyhow. I’m not saying it wont be the most played. I’m saying the Campaign will be played if not more, then just as much as matchmaking.

Only a small portion will go out and dissect the campaign.

A lot of people play Halo solely for the multiplayer, and most of that amount have no interest in the campaign, let alone the story.

> > No. The multiplayer will still be most played, why would you assume it wouldn’t…
>
> <mark>You do realize how many people are going to be taking apart the Campaign to figuire out whats going to happen for the rest of the trilogy right?</mark> The people that are interested in the story anyhow. I’m not saying it wont be the most played. I’m saying the Campaign will be played if not more, then just as much as matchmaking.

You do realize this phrase is extremely annoying and condescending, right?

And it’s not like people haven’t tried to dissect the trailers of the Campaign for any other Halo’s.

The campaign is jizztastic.

> > > No. The multiplayer will still be most played, why would you assume it wouldn’t…
> >
> > <mark>You do realize how many people are going to be taking apart the Campaign to figuire out whats going to happen for the rest of the trilogy right?</mark> The people that are interested in the story anyhow. I’m not saying it wont be the most played. I’m saying the Campaign will be played if not more, then just as much as matchmaking.
>
> You do realize this phrase is extremely annoying and condescending, right?
>
> And it’s not like people haven’t tried to dissect the trailers of the Campaign for any other Halo’s.

You do realize how many die-hard lore fans of Halo are out there right? Knowing Halo 4, Theres a high possiblility that they will dissect the Campaign.

> > > > No. The multiplayer will still be most played, why would you assume it wouldn’t…
> > >
> > > <mark>You do realize how many people are going to be taking apart the Campaign to figuire out whats going to happen for the rest of the trilogy right?</mark> The people that are interested in the story anyhow. I’m not saying it wont be the most played. I’m saying the Campaign will be played if not more, then just as much as matchmaking.
> >
> > You do realize this phrase is extremely annoying and condescending, right?
> >
> > And it’s not like people haven’t tried to dissect the trailers of the Campaign for any other Halo’s.
>
> You do realize how many die-hard lore fans of Halo are out there right? Knowing Halo 4, Theres a high possiblility that they will dissect the Campaign.

I know I will me being a fiction lover

Although the campaign looks EPIC

MM is going to keep me coming back and that’s were I will be as much as I can .

> > > > No. The multiplayer will still be most played, why would you assume it wouldn’t…
> > >
> > > <mark>You do realize how many people are going to be taking apart the Campaign to figuire out whats going to happen for the rest of the trilogy right?</mark> The people that are interested in the story anyhow. I’m not saying it wont be the most played. I’m saying the Campaign will be played if not more, then just as much as matchmaking.
> >
> > You do realize this phrase is extremely annoying and condescending, right?
> >
> > And it’s not like people haven’t tried to dissect the trailers of the Campaign for any other Halo’s.
>
> You do realize how many die-hard lore fans of Halo are out there right? Knowing Halo 4, Theres a high possiblility that they will dissect the Campaign.

Every Campaign has been dissected before release, this time is no different and there’s no particular reason this Campaign should be played any more than the others.

> > > > > No. The multiplayer will still be most played, why would you assume it wouldn’t…
> > > >
> > > > <mark>You do realize how many people are going to be taking apart the Campaign to figuire out whats going to happen for the rest of the trilogy right?</mark> The people that are interested in the story anyhow. I’m not saying it wont be the most played. I’m saying the Campaign will be played if not more, then just as much as matchmaking.
> > >
> > > You do realize this phrase is extremely annoying and condescending, right?
> > >
> > > And it’s not like people haven’t tried to dissect the trailers of the Campaign for any other Halo’s.
> >
> > You do realize how many die-hard lore fans of Halo are out there right? Knowing Halo 4, Theres a high possiblility that they will dissect the Campaign.
>
> Every Campaign has been dissected before release, this time is no different and there’s no particular reason this Campaign should be played any more than the others.

You aren’t getting what I’m saying. Halo 4’s Campaign may be played more then the others.

Reachs was a let down.

Halo 4 - Prometheans, Forerunners. Things we haven’t even heard of. If you read Fall of Reach, you’d pretty much know the story of Halo Reach.

> > > > > > No. The multiplayer will still be most played, why would you assume it wouldn’t…
> > > > >
> > > > > <mark>You do realize how many people are going to be taking apart the Campaign to figuire out whats going to happen for the rest of the trilogy right?</mark> The people that are interested in the story anyhow. I’m not saying it wont be the most played. I’m saying the Campaign will be played if not more, then just as much as matchmaking.
> > > >
> > > > You do realize this phrase is extremely annoying and condescending, right?
> > > >
> > > > And it’s not like people haven’t tried to dissect the trailers of the Campaign for any other Halo’s.
> > >
> > > You do realize how many die-hard lore fans of Halo are out there right? Knowing Halo 4, Theres a high possiblility that they will dissect the Campaign.
> >
> > Every Campaign has been dissected before release, this time is no different and there’s no particular reason this Campaign should be played any more than the others.
>
> You aren’t getting what I’m saying. Halo 4’s Campaign may be played more then the others.
>
> Reachs was a let down.
>
> Halo 4 - Prometheans, Forerunners. Things we haven’t even heard of. If you read Fall of Reach, you’d pretty much know the story of Halo Reach.

You still haven’t given any reason why you think it will be played more. Just because the Campaign has the Prometheans, doesn’t mean it will be played any more than the other Halo games.

> > > > > > > No. The multiplayer will still be most played, why would you assume it wouldn’t…
> > > > > >
> > > > > > <mark>You do realize how many people are going to be taking apart the Campaign to figuire out whats going to happen for the rest of the trilogy right?</mark> The people that are interested in the story anyhow. I’m not saying it wont be the most played. I’m saying the Campaign will be played if not more, then just as much as matchmaking.
> > > > >
> > > > > You do realize this phrase is extremely annoying and condescending, right?
> > > > >
> > > > > And it’s not like people haven’t tried to dissect the trailers of the Campaign for any other Halo’s.
> > > >
> > > > You do realize how many die-hard lore fans of Halo are out there right? Knowing Halo 4, Theres a high possiblility that they will dissect the Campaign.
> > >
> > > Every Campaign has been dissected before release, this time is no different and there’s no particular reason this Campaign should be played any more than the others.
> >
> > You aren’t getting what I’m saying. Halo 4’s Campaign may be played more then the others.
> >
> > Reachs was a let down.
> >
> > Halo 4 - Prometheans, Forerunners. Things we haven’t even heard of. If you read Fall of Reach, you’d pretty much know the story of Halo Reach.
>
> You still haven’t given any reason why you think it will be played more. Just because the Campaign has the Prometheans, doesn’t mean it will be played any more than the other Halo games.

Like I said, unlike past Halo games. Halo 4 is introducing a brand new everything and we’ve known nothing about the Forerunners or the Prometheans let alone. Halo 4 is a brand new story. Maybe it won’t be played repeatedly after few months but I do think the Campaign has a replayablility of 3 maybe 4 months at the max.

> > > > > > No. The multiplayer will still be most played, why would you assume it wouldn’t…
> > > > >
> > > > > <mark>You do realize how many people are going to be taking apart the Campaign to figuire out whats going to happen for the rest of the trilogy right?</mark> The people that are interested in the story anyhow. I’m not saying it wont be the most played. I’m saying the Campaign will be played if not more, then just as much as matchmaking.
> > > >
> > > > You do realize this phrase is extremely annoying and condescending, right?
> > > >
> > > > And it’s not like people haven’t tried to dissect the trailers of the Campaign for any other Halo’s.
> > >
> > > You do realize how many die-hard lore fans of Halo are out there right? Knowing Halo 4, Theres a high possiblility that they will dissect the Campaign.
> >
> > Every Campaign has been dissected before release, this time is no different and there’s no particular reason this Campaign should be played any more than the others.
>
> You aren’t getting what I’m saying. Halo 4’s Campaign may be played more then the others.
>
> Reachs was a let down.
>
> Halo 4 - Prometheans, Forerunners. Things we haven’t even heard of. If you read Fall of Reach, you’d pretty much know the story of Halo Reach.

Did YOU read FoR? The only thing it revealed was that Reach would fall, otherwise it had nothing to do with the events of the game.

OT: First thing I’m gonna do is play campaign, I’m tearing my hair out (figuratively) in anticipation after reading the Forerunner novels.

Hmm, should I play through Heroic or Normal? I usually go normal on the first playthrough to pay attention to story, but I dunno, feel like it would make more of an impact if it were more challenging… indecisiiiion.

Hope I don’t have any tests that week…

There is no doubt in my mind that more hours will be spent in multiplayer, simply because multiplayer has more replay value. Yeah, I’m definitely going to beat the Campaign a dozen times, but I’ll also play thousands of multiplayer matches.

I am going to play that Campaign alot if it is really good and it has an epic ending like something surprising happens in slow motion and your like “Oh god no, it can’t be that!” I feel like we’re going to be really surprised with what will happen in the Halo 4 Campaign.

Everyone plays the campaign cuz it’s awesome but when you have done everything there is to do multiplayer will always be there.

Multiplayer is what people come back for after they finished the campaign. There is much more replay value.

I’ll play through it on Legendary, get all the achievements and after that I’ll come back to it for coop whenever someone wants me to and to replay some missions to complete challenges if there are any.

MM is what I will spend most of my time in.