I really really need friends

Hello ladies and gentlemen my name is Randy and I need some friends to play halo with. I love HCE H2 H3 and Reach. BTB, MLG, 2v2 or even regular 4v4. I have 0 friends that play halo. I used to have tons that did but they all play Warzone or other games and other games is kool but I’m a halo nerd haha! So I really need some friends I’m a Married 30 year old with 2 kids. I used to work law enforcement but I’m now disabled from heart disease and currently fighting to get a heart transplant right now I have a heart pump called a LVAD so I’m home a lot but anyway ask some questions if you like. Here’s my gamertag. N8st

Hey man, add me on Xbox. I’d love to play some games whenever I’m not working.

GT: Cygnatt

> 2533274890152011;2:
> Hey man, add me on Xbox. I’d love to play some games whenever I’m not working.
>
> GT: Cygnatt

Awesome I will add you!! Thanks friend

Hi mate you ok i am setting up a new company Alpha Five Assassins looking for all types of players that like to group up and have fun. We are a gaming community with other game we play and have discore group as well if you use that. if you want to join of know more please drop me a message. rambo 5904282

> 2533274889383982;4:
> Hi mate you ok i am setting up a new company Alpha Five Assassins looking for all types of players that like to group up and have fun. We are a gaming community with other game we play and have discore group as well if you use that. if you want to join of know more please drop me a message. Rambo 5904282

Dude yes! This sounds awesome! Definitely interested

You can add me, look on my profile for Xbox username.

You can add and we can play !

GamerTag : SergioCKD

> 2533274976069404;6:
> You can add me, look on my profile for Xbox username.

Offers still there

> 2533274976069404;8:
> > 2533274976069404;6:
> > You can add me, look on my profile for Xbox username.
>
> Offers still there

Will add you today brother!! Sorry I didn’t see your post I’m blind

Feel free to check us out, we’re on Discord with a link on our main page.
We play all Halos - you’re welcome to come say hello.

117 Ways To Die
and
117 Ways To Kill

> 2766496913967593;10:
> Feel free to check us out, we’re on Discord with a link on our main page.
> We play all Halos - you’re welcome to come say hello.
>
> 117 Ways To Dieand
> 117 Ways To Kill

Joined the discord! Thanks a lot!!

> 2535429672296313;7:
> You can add and we can play !
>
> GamerTag : SergioCKD

I added you buddy!

I’m down to play! I’m 32 with one kid. I’ll add you
Anybody else can feel free to add my as well

You can add me: Gulchshot. I’ve played for 10 years straight and have played in the Pro Series multiple times. I love MLG/HCS gametypes. I breathe those. Add me and we can run some games somtime. Hopefully your heart transplant goes well! Prayers to you and your family. Are you waitin on a heart to be offered?

> 2535436557871072;14:
> You can add me: Gulchshot. I’ve played for 10 years straight and have played in the Pro Series multiple times. I love MLG/HCS gametypes. I breathe those. Add me and we can run some games somtime. Hopefully your heart transplant goes well! Prayers to you and your family. Are you waitin on a heart to be offered?

Added you buddy! Thanks

> 2535468818895240;13:
> I’m down to play! I’m 32 with one kid. I’ll add you
> Anybody else can feel free to add my as well

Added! Thank you sir!!

Hey there. I would love to play Halo with you at some point.

My GT is Skeptic Jester