I really miss the killjoy medal

You know how they say you never really know how much you care about something until it’s gone? Well Halo 5 taught me how much satisfaction that little medal actually brought me. I’m not gonna scream for it to be added back but it saddens me that I can no longer experience that joy you got knowing you just ended a spree.

R.I.P little killjoy medal

I think it should come back, I just like a bunch of medals I can get. I would also like a medal for getting a sniper ricochet kill.

> 2533275016942754;2:
> I think it should come back, I just like a bunch of medals I can get. I would also like a medal for getting a sniper ricochet kill.

I want a medal for sniping a rocket out of the air that is if you can still do that in Halo 5

> 2533274803562826;3:
> > 2533275016942754;2:
> > I think it should come back, I just like a bunch of medals I can get. I would also like a medal for getting a sniper ricochet kill.
>
>
> I want a medal for sniping a rocket out of the air that is if you can still do that in Halo 5

Really, I haven’t tried but why should I because I’m no where near skilled enough to do that, a medal for it would be great.

Me too. My college buddies and I would say “killjoy” in everyday conversations haha.

Oh, the irony.

So many fun medals removed- killjoy, revenge…

> 2533274803562826;1:
> You know how they say you never really know how much you care about something until it’s gone? Well Halo 5 taught me how much satisfaction that little medal actually brought me. I’m not gonna scream for it to be added back but it saddens me that I can no longer experience that joy you got knowing you just ended a spree.
>
> R.I.P little killjoy medal

I agree it was very satisfying to know you ended there spree!

Anytime an enemy team was destroying my team my sole objective was to ruin any sprees they would get from killing the noobs on my team. Loved that medal.

I don’t understand why its not in the game. That makes absolutely no sense.