I really like the REQ system BUT...

the rewards are poor. After you’ve done the 2-3 commendations you’re out of packs. A game of FF gives you on average 1500 points. Seeing as you NEED to use reqs a lot in FF you need at least 5-6 matches to get stuff which won’t last 2-3 games. I understand that they aren’t upping the rewards to force people into buying packs but that’s where the issue is. Greed is killing the future. They might make a million or 2 on these packs but they’re losing out much more by alienating the franchsie towards new players. The amount of new players playing this game and complaining and basically giving up on a free to play game because it’s not fun. This was really a great opportunity to pull in some potential new players but it has had the opposite intention because of 343’s (lack of) understanding and catering towards all players. With Halo 4 they alienated the hardcore fans. With 5 the casual fans.

I don’t even know if they care enough. I wonder how long Halo will be under 343. At this rate, can’t be that long.

Why not just ask for increased req rewards from Firefight rather than posting this negative drivel?

> 2533274806711091;2:
> Why not just ask for increased req rewards from Firefight rather than posting this negative drivel?

Well, if they just did that then they’d be called entitled, greedy, selfish, or any other insult. But hey, calling it negative drivel definitely can’t make things even more negative and worse.

I use my weapons and vehicles I normally don’t touch Or use often with FF. Scout hog works great for plowing over enemies. Plasma pistol works for pheatons and getting the soldiers out of them. Using Warthogs it’s effective as well. You only really need the large stuff when you run into the big bosses.

> 2533274879828279;4:
> I use my weapons and vehicles I normally don’t touch Or use often with FF. Scout hog works great for plowing over enemies. Plasma pistol works for pheatons and getting the soldiers out of them. Using Warthogs it’s effective as well. You only really need the large stuff when you run into the big bosses.

Yeah, I’ve actually used a lot of stuff I never usually touch - railguns for Banshees, pp for Phaetons and scout hogs for splatters. I even used a carbine this evening as the AR at req 1 is so ineffectual.

I have a huge supply of weapons and vehicles, but never saw the need to bring them in for regular Warzone. I started Using the plasma castor, that actually worked well when fighting the wardens in the temple. Needlers are a handy weapon, along with the promethean level 1 reqs. obviously once you get further you need to bring in bigger stuff.

I’ve had the same worry with Firefight, but there are many other ways to get REQs:

• RP + XP Boosts (While they don’t directly get you packs- they help you get to that REQ Pack or Level Up) - Level Ups (152 Packs) - Level 3 + 5 Commendations (Spartan Company Commendations as well) - Special Event REQ Packs (Holiday Packs, Update Packs) - Daily Login Pack (Login into Halo Waypoint) - Daily Win Packs: Arena, Warzone, and Warzone Firefight

> 2533274822486484;7:
> I’ve had the same worry with Firefight, but there are many other ways to get REQs:
>
> - RP + XP Boosts (While they don’t directly get you packs- they help you get to that REQ Pack or Level Up)
> - Level Ups (152 Packs)
> - Level 3 + 5 Commendations (Spartan Company Commendations as well)
> - Special Event REQ Packs (Holiday Packs, Update Packs)
> - Daily Login Pack (Login into Halo Waypoint)
> - Daily Win Packs: Arena, Warzone, and Warzone Firefight

how many of those are renewable though?