I really hope that there is a 3 hit melee

I hate people sprinting and double pummeling. Especially with everyone having sprint

> I hate people sprinting and double pummeling. Especially with everyone having sprint

As long as it’s 2 hits for shields and 1 for body, then I’ll be fine.

I know how you feel but there is a better solution. No AAs.

Sorry, I know everyone is probably tired of hearing it but well… it sure does sound like a good solution to me.

I want something better than just melee, I wish there were button combos for different attacks EX: Y+B Uppercut, and punch. Halo needs to have unarmed as an option xD

Yeah either that or bleedthrough so i can 3shot-melee fools. I heard something about them slowing down in sprint as you shoot them though…

> Yeah either that or bleedthrough so i can 3shot-melee fools. I heard something about them slowing down in sprint as you shoot them though…

I heard the more damage you’ve taken the slower your sprint will be. Example: Full shields = Fast sprint. Shields down (after a brawl) = Slow Sprint.

Anywho… Plasma Pistol charge + Melee would still be a problem.

I don’t personally have a problem with the melee, I was actually glad that bleed through was reintroduced in Reach’s MLG.

Personally, I want to see Halo 4 be a lot like Halo 3. Evidently this will not be with quite a few of the drastic changes that are taking place (instant respawn, loadouts, joining in session games, and random weapon drops just to name a few), but I can always hope at to see some of Halo’s core values returning.

I really never had a problem with double pummeling. The only issue I had was when Reach introduced the over powered frags on its release. Before they were nerfed, a lot of people were doing the sprint, melee, then instant grenade when it still seemed like they were in melee.

Personally, I can’t recall a single time in Reach when melee has aggravated me more than, oh, let’s say grenade spam. If anything, let’s reduce the amount of grenades in maps.

I hope that it’s not a 3 hit melee.

You can get rid of sprint-double-beatdowns without decreasing melee damage to 3-hit or getting rid of sprint, and you can get rid of grenade spam without having to reduce the number of grenades which is already too low in Reach (H1-2 it wasn’t rare to carry 8).

I’ve wanted 3 hit melees since Halo 3. 2 hit melees are so ridiculously overpowered. In the unlikely event that melees take 3 hits to kill in Halo 4, bleedthrough is a must.

> I want something better than just melee, I wish there were button combos for different attacks EX: Y+B Uppercut, and punch. Halo needs to have unarmed as an option xD

True. I wish I could just run around with no guns, choking people. -Yoink- would be sweet.