I really hope Serina is in the game again

Serina is probably my all time favourite character out of any Halo game or Halo media in general and I’d love to see her in Halo Wars 2 again.

We don’t know when this game will take place, so theoretically speaking, if HW2 is shortly after HW1 she could very well be alive and not rampant.

But if she is somehow not rampant and it takes place in halo 5g, she might not even work for the unsc anymore and join Cortana

Yes she does.
she needs to take over cortana as the UNSC’s AI bad bish. Since Serina was well enough to wake up cutter, she must have survived rampancy in that it hasnt destroyed her. If she did wake up within a few years then she and the SoF may have been killed off since they havent been found. Seeing how HW2 is now a poster child part of the franchise than just on-the-side game I doubt they’re gonna kill her off and so I doubt theyre ever gonna kill them off after HW2 so I think they evacuated the SoF with Pelicans, firebases, escape pods etc just before their ship was described to be empty.

> 2533274978302173;2:
> But if she is somehow not rampant and it takes place in halo 5g, she might not even work for the unsc anymore and join Cortana

if she survived rampancy by some means, I hope she works AGAINST cortana.

> 2533274978302173;2:
> But if she is somehow not rampant and it takes place in halo 5g, she might not even work for the unsc anymore and join Cortana

I don’t really care. I just want her in another game, with her sarcasm and her accent, if she teams up with Cortana, why not?

> 2533274862858884;4:
> > 2533274978302173;2:
> > But if she is somehow not rampant and it takes place in halo 5g, she might not even work for the unsc anymore and join Cortana
>
>
> I don’t really care. I just want her in another game, with her sarcasm and her accent, if she teams up with Cortana, why not?

It will mean you don’t see her sarcasm because the only time you’ll see her is trying to kill you (probably)

> 2533274926214546;3:
> Yes she does.
> she needs to take over cortana as the UNSC’s AI bad bish. Since Serina was well enough to wake up cutter, she must have survived rampancy in that it hasnt destroyed her. If she did wake up within a few years then she and the SoF may have been killed off since they havent been found. Seeing how HW2 is now a poster child part of the franchise than just on-the-side game I doubt they’re gonna kill her off and so I doubt theyre ever gonna kill them off after HW2 so I think they evacuated the SoF with Pelicans, firebases, escape pods etc just before their ship was described to be empty.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274978302173;2:
> > But if she is somehow not rampant and it takes place in halo 5g, she might not even work for the unsc anymore and join Cortana
>
>
> if she survived rampancy by some means, I hope she works AGAINST cortana.

Ye I hope so too, Roland seemed to be able to resist Cortana so Serina could do aswell

If I remember rightly the Infinity didnt actually find the Spirit, just one of its drop ships that had been stolen. But I still think it`ll take place way before 5.