I really do not like the Critics

I don’t mean to stir up trouble I just would like things to be calm an understood thoroughly.

I don’t like the Critics because the game is not official. The debates are all one sided an I don’t like that halo 4 has its own category. The game isn’t even officially out yet just the builds. I really don’t wanna be a downer but your opinion is not being reviewed by 343 you simply are just a pawn in the bigger picture.

Ohh an don’t get me started on the long an tiresome posts about CTF. Lets face it, it is what it is the game has not flopped an we have not played the full version. Most of us can only say we’ve played the Pax prime build but that is just on display. I’m sure 343 will not let you down in the long run. Take the time an have a little faith an if you don’t like the game when it gets released i’m sure they will sell there rights just like Bungie.

I’m a Die hard fan just like you or the next guy ( NOT A REFERENCE TO DHG ) but it makes no difference as you see what happens will happen.

Quite frankly the bickering an debating is just two grown men angry because of change. Every halo game had its own individual flaw.

The best Halo ever made hands down was Halo 1 because there was no “ohh i’m better then you, you found love for the story not the competition”

Alotta people say Halo 2 Had the best Multiplayer experience, I agree 100% because I have personally never heard anyone doubt it. The irony is I didn’t have xbox live then.

Bet your sweet mother when Halo 3 Dropped I was like enough is enough i’m getting live an i’m making someone call me daddy, but now they host boot :confused:

Halo Reach - I made inheritor on my other account, I knew ever since being the rank General that the game was the worst in my opinion but thinking ever day I gotta do this for bungie, I gotta do this for a personal goal. I doubted everyday after hitting the covenant ranks that I wouldn’t make it to the next rank in time but I did.

Needless to say, even if you hate the game with a dying passion you will play it because any other game to subside to is garbage. There is no really debate, don’t lie to yourself even if spongebob made a guest appearance I guarantee you would still play it just because the master Chief is in it. So please just stop an wait till its out.

I’m not even trolling i’m just tired of viewing forums of opinions I wanna see facts.

Critiquing the critics… interesting.

To criticize is to show faults an I explained thoroughly the faults.

So you’re saying that we, as fans, should sit by and say nothing while the game we’ve been playing for 10 years is being fundamentally changed? And then just buy it and love it anyways?

That’s how CoD got where it is today, and I’ll be -Yoink!- if I see Halo go that route. All new changes should be implemented with the classic gameplay mechanics in mind, ask any gamer older than 12 and he’ll agree.

I’m tired of butt-kissers who whole-heartedly support every decision 343 makes and then flame anyone who has the slightest of critisisms.

> Critiquing the critics… interesting.

Criticism within criticism…

…we need to go deeper…

> > Critiquing the critics… interesting.
>
> Criticism within criticism…
>
> …we need to go deeper…

…Much deeper…

We are free to discuss whatever we like and share our thoughts about new features no metter what.

If we don’t like something, it’s going to be helpful for 343i to know that a lot of people don’t like it, even when the game isn’t out yet.
(see PV changes after all the critics about it or the AL/Bloom changes in Reach.)

> I’m tired of butt-kissers who whole-heartedly support every decision 343 makes and then flame anyone who has the slightest of critisisms.

Wholeheartedly agree. Sheeple mindsets should have no place in the future of Halo.

> > Critiquing the critics… interesting.
>
> Criticism within criticism…
>
> …we need to go deeper…

So meta.

> I’m tired of butt-kissers who whole-heartedly support every decision 343 makes and then flame anyone who has the slightest of critisisms.

^This.

Ohh guys your twisting my words, You must not have read an took a step back. Trust me I look at you guys like family I love this game almost as much as you an I PERSONALLY don’t wan’t the flame to die but its out of our hands. Its in a company’s thats money hungry thats all. :slight_smile: There is nothing we can do.
I stated i’m tired of the yada yada yada ya debates an so on. I know how it sounds when you see me say hey theres nothing we can do but if you have a idea that can just up an turn heads i’ll back you on it 100% but we can’t do so. So just live free an get over it.

^ This makes literally no sense.

Punctuation is your friend.

> We are free to discuss whatever we like and share our thoughts about new features no metter what.
>
> If we don’t like something, it’s going to be helpful for 343i to know that a lot of people don’t like it, even when the game isn’t out yet.
> (see PV changes after all the critics about it or the AL/Bloom changes in Reach.)

Yeah but your stereo typing them. Your saying there gonna mess up so your pressuring them to go above an beyond but what if they don’t you are still gonna stay on it like vultures but you can only do so much.

Aside from the flatout haters, the people who dislike the changes are giving constructive criticism. How are you ever going to learn if nobody tells you what you might be doing wrong and gives you advice on how to make a better product?

> ^ This makes literally no sense.
>
> Punctuation is your friend.

Your gamertag is spelled illiterately, you wanna be a grammar -Yoink!- then look in the mirror.

We can freely discuss what we have seen and if we like it or not. BS Angel herself said as much. They want our feedback, good or bad. What I’m tired of are people who want to stifle criticism even if it’s pretty civil and constructive.

Let people have their opinions, good or bad.

> > ^ This makes literally no sense.
> >
> > Punctuation is your friend.
>
> Your gamertag is spelled illiterately, you wanna be a grammar -Yoink!- then look in the mirror.

Actually it’s spelled phonetically, but thanks.

Can we end this thread now? This is going nowhere.

> Aside from the flatout haters, the people who dislike the changes are giving constructive criticism. How are you ever going to learn if nobody tells you what you might be doing wrong and gives you advice on how to make a better product?

I like what your saying do go on. :slight_smile: How do you know there actually taking the time to watch an keep a tally? :confused:

How do you know they keep up with us?

critics are the reason things get better.

> > Aside from the flatout haters, the people who dislike the changes are giving constructive criticism. How are you ever going to learn if nobody tells you what you might be doing wrong and gives you advice on how to make a better product?
>
> I like what your saying do go on. :slight_smile: How do you know there actually taking the time to watch an keep a tally? :confused:
>
> How do you know they keep up with us?

343i nerfed a few guns and AA’s… I’d say they are.