I really dislike the Spartan Ops music.

In the cinematics, it sounds like some really bad Star Wars rip off stuff, it is clearly not p to par with the games actual music. I really do not like John Williams music at all, it does not fit Halo, I found it quite jarring actually how out of place it sounded.

I also think it is really odd that literally every CG cutscene in the game has this theme along side it. Not the Prologue or Epilogue though, generally space battles, and the, Spartan Ops trailers.

Hahaha, so I’m not the only one who thought some of it sounded like Star Wars?

xD

I agree, I really love Spartan Ops with a passion, but the music doesn’t fit very well.

Agreed! Not even comparing the Martin’s awesome soundtracks, the music doesn’t fit very well at all.

However, for about 30 seconds of awesomeness in chapter 5 of episode 1 Sparton Ops, what is that incredible song?

It fits perfectly and pops up while defending the artifact at the end.

Also the first part of the end of the game was alot like starwars too, i mean flying a fighter around the trenches of the didacts ship with the goal of trying to shoot a bomb inside it while turrets are shooting at you? 343 is really disney.

> In the cinematics, it sounds like some really bad Star Wars rip off stuff, it is clearly not p to par with the games actual music. I really do not like John Williams music at all, it does not fit Halo, I found it quite jarring actually how out of place it sounded.
>
> I also think it is really odd the literally ever CG cutscene in the game has this theme along side it. Not the Prologue or Epilogue though.

I dislike how the Magnum sounds, but meh can’t do much about it besides complain to the community and ultimately have your thread pushed off the first page 10-15 minutes later.

I just disable the music in Spartan Ops. It get irritating rather than inspiring after a while.

I listen to my custom soundtrack when I play Spartan Ops.

I am not speaking of the music during gameplay.

I’m not sure if I completely agree with you regarding the cutscene music, in fact I found this while looking for anything related to a Spartan Ops soundtrack. However; the in-game music has seemed a touch corny and ridiculous at times, such as the little brass piece at the start of Epi 1 Ch 1. Probably the only thing I have wrong with campaign’s music is at the start of Composer, reminding me and my friend of Star Wars.

And there is my little review of Halo 4’s music. :slight_smile:

I haven’t played Spartan Ops for a while… or H4 in general because I’ve been working on beating Final Fantasy XIII so I can work on XIII-2, but I’m pretty sure I thought of star wars as well. I don’t remember >.> I didn’t mind though.

> Agreed! Not even comparing the Martin’s awesome soundtracks, the music doesn’t fit very well at all.
>
> However, for about 30 seconds of awesomeness in chapter 5 of episode 1 Sparton Ops, what is that incredible song?
>
> It fits perfectly and pops up while defending the artifact at the end.

I REALLY want Marty Odonell back. Really bad.

Would any of you like to help me with the wheelman commendation in Spartan Ops?

I really don’t mind the Star Wars sound at all. The music in all parts of the game seem, to me, to fit really well. Nothing will ever best Unforgotten but Halo 4 music is great.