I quit!!

Seriously I’m gonna quit laggy games from now on. They occur too often to deal with. Literally lost almost every battle in which I had the advantage for about 10 games straight or more yesterday. Guns were working like a fully bloomed DMR in reach; it was rediculous. And almost every person I shot while they were running kept going at full speed. I don’t know what’s going on in this game. The game is so damn fun but its getting ruined by lag. They need search options like reach did.

Foreigners shouldn’t be too surprised anymore when American development studios completely ignore them. It’s not forgetfullness, it is flat out willful ignorance.

> Foreigners shouldn’t be too surprised anymore when American development studios completely ignore them. It’s not forgetfullness, it is flat out willful ignorance.

I would get pissed when I have to play with non US gamers but, you know what, its gotta be almost unplayable for non US gamers and I feel bad for that portion of the community. It’s insane.

> Foreigners shouldn’t be too surprised anymore when American development studios completely ignore them. It’s not forgetfullness, it is flat out willful ignorance.

Which is terrible. I don’t get much lag due to being somewhat close to the servers, but to exclude and ignore problems occurring outside the US is terrible. If you are going to release a Global game, you should make sure that it works whereever the product is sold.

I am not about to quit, but the lag is really really bad. I am a US gamer and still every game has lag. This is one of the benefits of doing a public beta, test the servers ahead of time, then you can have them better prepared for launch day. I hope they get stabilized soon so people don’t quit and the population count remains high.

Get better internet and a high performance router. It would be illogical from a business standpoint to spend thousands upon thousands on servers all over the world when the business and I would say about 60-70% of the fan population is in North America.

Think of it sort of like this you can please the majority or the minority, a business will always choose the majority.

The games only been out a few days of course there is gonna be some issues, things will get better.

> Get better internet and a high performance router. It would be illogical from a business standpoint to spend thousands upon thousands on servers all over the world when the business and I would say about 60-70% of the fan population is in North America.
>
>
> Think of it sort of like this you can please the majority or the minority, a business will always choose the majority.

Putting in a Good Connection search is not the same as installnig servers globally. Please get your facts straight.

I thought they were working on the lag.

I was just in the crappiest match ever. It kept on lagging, kept on pausing to that menu where shows you the players names i kid you not like 10 times. finally the game just killed the match at 610. (was playing big team infinity). and of course i would be finally get into the mantis when all this occurs. I was ready to tear -Yoink- up :wink: lol. Hope when i get outta work it’ll be better!

haven’t played MP yet but starting to get worried looking at these Posts

I haven’t had any trouble only one lagy game

> I haven’t had any trouble only one lagy game

I haven’t even had that many. I must be lucky. From a lag standpoint, this game has worked better in the first few days after release than any other game I can remember.

> > I haven’t had any trouble only one lagy game
>
> I haven’t even had that many. I must be lucky. From a lag standpoint, this game has worked better in the first few days after release than any other game I can remember.

yea it was just that one game for me. but still annoying because i wanted to use the Mantis =’(

i’m honestly not surprised, when bad hosts are selected the game is going to be reluctent to switch host because of JIP to prevent constant black screens.

> Get better internet and a high performance router. It would be illogical from a business standpoint to spend thousands upon thousands on servers all over the world when the business and I would say about 60-70% of the fan population is in North America.
>
>
> Think of it sort of like this you can please the majority or the minority, a business will always choose the majority.

I’m in USA let me know if these are good connection ratings. I don’t know much about it:

Ping:~11
Download:~26Mbps
Upload:~5Mbps

the lag reminds me of cod, when you enter a game you know something feels off and you back out immediately…i have never had this in any halo game before

I have played 54 multiplayer games online. I have only experienced lag during 2 of those games. And I have some bad connection because I’m at college and the internet here is pretty bad.

So stop being so mad and look into your connection to see what you can do.