I question Palmer's logic.

I know it’s a little late, but I was doing what I do and playig the final mission in Spartan ops episode 4. During the defense of Galilao(spelling?) Palmer is on the comm with Miller and asking who the closest team to retrieve the artifact is. In the end, we see good old Majestic roll in on their white horse to get the artifact.

They clearly say the closest team in the area is Majestic. Wouldn’t the logical thin have been to ya know, wait until the complex is cleared and have the team already there,Crimson, get the artifact?

I know 343 is trying to make Majestic out to be a super coolio team, but I just can’t stand any of them.

Palmer takes the short pelican to work

^^ lol

Yeah sometimes it seems to make no sense but I think it’s to lead into the next episode.

Off topic: I just realized Buck was the first person to call UNSC scientists eggheads.

When did buck say eggheads?

And don’t know , I would be fine with leading up to the next episode if Majestic had any tolerable members.

If people are still readin this, I hope you discern that this is more a 2 way I don’t like majestic and why did Palmer do that thread.

Well I imagine Majestic would’ve had the means to cart off the artifact better than just Crimson on the ground.

Actually, Crimson retrieves the artifact and takes it to Infinity. Majestic secures Gallileo and remains through to Episode 5.

The reason Palmer ordered in Majestic was because the base had no defenses other than Crimson because of that reactor, so she sent Majestic there to hold down the fort, presumably while someone figured out how to keep the reactor AND the base defenses on at the same time, and had Crimson take the artifact to Infinity once Majestic arrived.

@Ragin Pagan(nice name)

Oh I see. I hoped I just misunderstood instead of Palmer being a derpy derp.

That doesn’t change my thoughts on Majestic, though.

To switch gears a bit, what do y’all think of Majestic team?

The characters in Spartan Ops suck and are uninteresting with the exception of Halsey and Lasky.

I think Thorne is the only Spartan among them. Maybe the Scottish chick. They’re about to learn a hard lesson in Episode 5, methinks.

> @Ragin Pagan(nice name)
>
>
> Oh I see. I hoped I just misunderstood instead of Palmer being a derpy derp.
>
> That doesn’t change my thoughts on Majestic, though.
>
> To switch gears a bit, <mark>what do y’all think of Majestic team?</mark>

They’re not worthy to be spartans, except for Thorne and that Scottish woman. I’m ok with Oya too, he’s pretty cool.

> @Ragin Pagan(nice name)
>
>
> Oh I see. I hoped I just misunderstood instead of Palmer being a derpy derp.
>
> That doesn’t change my thoughts on Majestic, though.
>
> To switch gears a bit, what do y’all think of Majestic team?

For me, Thorne is one of my two favorite characters (the other is Roland) in Spartan Ops. The one chick has no presence, I only like DeMarco when Palmer is insulting him, and then there’s Hoya.

> The characters in Spartan Ops suck and are uninteresting with the exception of Halsey and Lasky.

I could not agree more. Crossing fingers Palmer gets composed in Halo 5. oh please god!!!

I would like Majestic If they were just ya know more like Buck’s squad. Every member in ODST were fleshed out and likable. I mean Romeo and Dutch had the Hell Jumper series and what not the rookie appears in the Halo evolutions short story book. Plus there were background Vidocs released.

Majestic is just kinda thrown in and acts like they are hot -Yoink-.

Demarco and Madson=cocky d bags who need to learn their place.

Grant=???

Hoya = (to me) Emile clone

Thorne= he should get a gold star for putting up with the rest.

I agree that Thorne and Roland are good characters.