I preordered TMCC but didnt get any of the bonuses

Microsoft sent me here. I bought this game before I had an Xbox One. Before the codes expired I plugged them in on my home computer. The Microsoft rep at that time said that the codes would download too my Xbox when I finally buy one. I did the same method with other games. The sad thing is the only game that downloaded preorder dlc was my Alien:Isolation game. Every other game acted as though their was no dlc too download. I even checked the market place and it showed a empty symbol or sign. I tried using the code on the Xbox and it said the code was already used.

343 please could you help me out? I just want that bandana skull =[ If their is nothing you can do too allow me to download my preorder bonus could you give me an exclusive dlc that allows me to fire purple spartan laser beams when I have a Spartan laser equipped. I pretty much know the answer too that last question but I could be wrong, and I think it would be cooler than have unlimited ammo.

All preorder bonus skulls where a limited time thing. They all unlocked for everybody back in December.

Microsoft/Xbox support have sent yet another person here because they wanted to get rid of them. OP, you wont get any codes here. 343 have no access to the personal information on your Xbox account and can in no way give out any kind of refunds. Xbox Support should have been able to look through your account as they are the only ones with access to it.

In regards to your issue, as Spyd3rRy3der said, the pre order skulls were limited time exclusives. Everyone should have them unlocked by now regardless of if they pre ordered or not. If you redeemed the codes as you said in your post, then they should be viewable in your download history and you can simply redownload them from there if you want to be 100% sure you have them.

You’re just reporting this now?

> 2533274840567463;3:
> Microsoft/Xbox support have sent yet another person here because they wanted to get rid of them. OP, you wont get any codes here. 343 have no access to the personal information on your Xbox account and can in no way give out any kind of refunds. Xbox Support should have been able to look through your account as they are the only ones with access to it.
>
> In regards to your issue, as Spyd3rRy3der said, the pre order skulls were limited time exclusives. Everyone should have them unlocked by now regardless of if they pre ordered or not. If you redeemed the codes as you said in your post, then they should be viewable in your download history and you can simply redownload them from there if you want to be 100% sure you have them.

That’s kinda a rude thing too say about a Microsoft/Xbox support rep, they have 99% of the time been very helpful with anyissue I have had and are very pleasant to talk too. It doesn’t matter that they could look into my account, they couldn’t figure out why it didn’t download.

Spyd3rRy3der comment wasn’t helpful, it well known any dlc that you get for pre-ordering has a expiration date. The only way you can get that skull was to pre-order. As for looking up stuff in my download history that wont help since I never downloaded the dlc. Not that that matters since Xbox One doesn’t have a download history feature and even then if you look it up on the computer I still have the problem that I never downloaded this dlc.

> 2533274821033065;4:
> You’re just reporting this now?

I don’t think you red my post.

*I didn’t own an Xbox One when I preorderd the MCC.

*To make sure I got the dlc from this game and other games I pre-orderd a Xbox rep months before now had me log into a home computer and apply the codes too my live account.

*They said they would be in my que for downloading when I finally get an Xbox One.

*I just now got an Xbox One a week ago.

So how was I supposed to report and issue I would have when I didn’t even have a Xbox One till a week ago?