I predicted Requiem's...

…destruction 5 months ago in my Halo 4 script. I find it uncanny that Requiem in Spartan Ops Episode 10 was hurtled into a nearby sun and in my script the Greater Ark (what Requiem was in my script before we really knew anything) was also sent into a sun. Not saying I’m psychic or anything…but I’ll be taking your proposals for predictions about Halo 5 now.

343 snuck a halo in saying it was holding the Composer. I wonder if they’ll implement any installations in the sequels.

No one cares

> 343 snuck a halo in saying it was holding the Composer. I wonder if they’ll implement any installations in the sequels.

installation 07 is a likely addition given how important it was in Primordium.

ooOOOooo Congratulations. e.e

Nice call. Though it is hard to say where things go from here, in regards to Halo 5. I think it all depends on if there is going to be a second season or not. As it stands right now, with the loss of Requiem, a second season will have to take place in entirely new locations (or entirely in space, meh), and whatever story the come up with could possibly cut into the story for Halo 5.

The pursuit of the other half of the Janus Key, Halsey’s betrayal, and seeking out the Permanent Record (did they clarify if that was actually ON Requiem or located elsewhere?) created a fairly good lead into to what could be the story for the next game (though it did remind me of the cliff hanger from Halo 2 a little).

That said, they did mention that if a second season is to be made, they already have some ideas where to go with it, but only 343 knows what those are.

well every halo has something exploding soooo. :slight_smile: