I pre ordered this game , it doesnt work

I pre ordered this game but decided to keep it for Christmas. But i opened it friday 19 and tryed installing it and it wouldnt work. I spent most of weekend with tech support from xbox. Then i get it 100 per cent today installed with all the patches and i end up getting mp game that is looping and sending me to the list of player screen , every 20 seconds max . So I call Xbox support for another hour and then they cant trouble shoot me and tell me to go here. I want my mp to work , please help.

Maybe if you knew how to spell and put together a proper sentence, support would be able to help you.

> 2533274872020687;2:
> Maybe if you knew how to spell and put together a proper sentence, support would be able to help you.

Slow Applause way to be a -Yoink-

> 2533274872020687;2:
> Maybe if you knew how to spell and put together a proper sentence, support would be able to help you.

Maybe if you weren’t an ignorant fool, people would like you.

OP, I believe they meant for you to go to the Xbox Support forum on xbox.com. Look for the Halo: MCC subforum. Nobody here is an actual representative of Microsoft or 343. They don’t show their faces around here.

Welcome to the show partner.

Thanks for the help Homer, i love Halo and have paid money buying all their games, and some merchandise, this game has fustrated me , looking forward to my game working good and too ODST