I Played MCC Again - I Can't Aim in Halo 5.

Been playing MCC.
The sensitivity in that game is godly.
I am not on about deadzones, not on about acceleration.
The sensitivity for Halo CE, 2 ,3 and Reach…is a lot faster.
But it’s what I’m used to.
My main question, why do Halo 4 and 5 have such low sensitivity.

This is not complaining, this is just genuine curiosity

I actually play MCC to practice a few rounds before going into H5. If I can land shots in H2A and BTB on MCC then I can do well in H5. I practice to see if I’m too tired to play H5, which is sometimes the case. H5 requires a lot more concentration that other Halos at least for me.

> 2533274825101441;2:
> I actually play MCC to practice a few rounds before going into H5. If I can land shots in H2A and BTB on MCC then I can do well in H5. I practice to see if I’m too tired to play H5, which is sometimes the case. H5 requires a lot more concentration that other Halos at least for me.

Older Halo’s I could always kick back with a 6 pack and get good scores. If I’m at all not able to concentrate, I get wrecked in H5.

> 2533274820771294;3:
> > 2533274825101441;2:
> > I actually play MCC to practice a few rounds before going into H5. If I can land shots in H2A and BTB on MCC then I can do well in H5. I practice to see if I’m too tired to play H5, which is sometimes the case. H5 requires a lot more concentration that other Halos at least for me.
>
>
> Older Halo’s I could always kick back with a 6 pack and get good scores. If I’m at all not able to concentrate, I get wrecked in H5.

Same here man. Same here.

Its tuff man… But its FUN!

When i was playing through the campaign in MCC, i found in the first game i played in halo 5 mp i had trouble reloading.

Yea I noticed this too. When I put mine’s up it feels sorta the same

I always felt like halo 5’s sensitivity was higher than most games. I play on default sensitivity for halo 5 but had to bump it up when I played mcc.

If anything i find it harder to aim in Halo 3 than in Halo 5.