I played Halo 4 at X360 Festival in Japan

OMG!!! I finally was able to get my hands on Halo 4 today, and let me tell you it was “Yoinking” amazing!!! And for those people who think Halo 4 is not going to be the Halo you used to know…well your wrong. Once I got my hands on the controller it felt like the Halo game I knew before. So don’t fear Halo community 343i know what they are doing! I am going there to Akihabara again tomorrow to play some more. I will try to put up a video for you all with me playing.

> OMG!!! I finally was able to get my hands on Halo 4 today, and let me tell you it was “Yoinking” amazing!!! And for those people who think Halo 4 is not going to be the Halo you used to know…well your wrong. Once I got my hands on the controller it felt like the Halo game I knew before. So don’t fear Halo community 343i know what they are doing! I am going there to Akihabara again tomorrow to play some more. I will try to put up a video for you all with me playing.

They aren’t wrong, it’s their opinion, and they’re entitled to it.
If you’ve played the game or not, everybody has a right to think what they want about the Game, i haven’t played it and i think it’s looking amazing, cannot wait for campaign and Spartan ops will waste my life away for 10 weeks, and multiplayer probably for the next 2 years, as for the people that don’t like what they are seeing, they aren’t “wrong” for thinking differently, they just have a different opinion to you, you cannot be wrong in an opinion, therefore this whole opinion argument needs to stop.

> > OMG!!! I finally was able to get my hands on Halo 4 today, and let me tell you it was “Yoinking” amazing!!! And for those people who think Halo 4 is not going to be the Halo you used to know…well your wrong. Once I got my hands on the controller it felt like the Halo game I knew before. So don’t fear Halo community 343i know what they are doing! I am going there to Akihabara again tomorrow to play some more. I will try to put up a video for you all with me playing.
>
> They aren’t wrong, it’s their opinion, and they’re entitled to it.

They are not entitled to an opinion till they have tried the game, the OP is more entitled than those that have not played the game.

I can’t take this seriously because people said the same think about Reach.

> > > OMG!!! I finally was able to get my hands on Halo 4 today, and let me tell you it was “Yoinking” amazing!!! And for those people who think Halo 4 is not going to be the Halo you used to know…well your wrong. Once I got my hands on the controller it felt like the Halo game I knew before. So don’t fear Halo community 343i know what they are doing! I am going there to Akihabara again tomorrow to play some more. I will try to put up a video for you all with me playing.
> >
> > They aren’t wrong, it’s their opinion, and they’re entitled to it.
>
> <mark>They are not entitled to an opinion till they have tried the game</mark>, the OP is more entitled than those that have not played the game.

Yes they are, EVERYBODY is entitled to an opinion, sorry if you don’t like that.
Consult the UN if you disagree.

> > > OMG!!! I finally was able to get my hands on Halo 4 today, and let me tell you it was “Yoinking” amazing!!! And for those people who think Halo 4 is not going to be the Halo you used to know…well your wrong. Once I got my hands on the controller it felt like the Halo game I knew before. So don’t fear Halo community 343i know what they are doing! I am going there to Akihabara again tomorrow to play some more. I will try to put up a video for you all with me playing.
> >
> > They aren’t wrong, it’s their opinion, and they’re entitled to it.
>
> They are not entitled to an opinion till they have tried the game, the OP is more entitled than those that have not played the game.

^

> > > > OMG!!! I finally was able to get my hands on Halo 4 today, and let me tell you it was “Yoinking” amazing!!! And for those people who think Halo 4 is not going to be the Halo you used to know…well your wrong. Once I got my hands on the controller it felt like the Halo game I knew before. So don’t fear Halo community 343i know what they are doing! I am going there to Akihabara again tomorrow to play some more. I will try to put up a video for you all with me playing.
> > >
> > > They aren’t wrong, it’s their opinion, and they’re entitled to it.
> >
> > They are not entitled to an opinion till they have tried the game, the OP is more entitled than those that have not played the game.
>
> ^

I am enjoying how the game is coming along, but i haven’t played it, therefore (according to your logic) i cannot have an opinion therefore should not be allowed to post on this forum.

> > > > OMG!!! I finally was able to get my hands on Halo 4 today, and let me tell you it was “Yoinking” amazing!!! And for those people who think Halo 4 is not going to be the Halo you used to know…well your wrong. Once I got my hands on the controller it felt like the Halo game I knew before. So don’t fear Halo community 343i know what they are doing! I am going there to Akihabara again tomorrow to play some more. I will try to put up a video for you all with me playing.
> > >
> > > They aren’t wrong, it’s their opinion, and they’re entitled to it.
> >
> > <mark>They are not entitled to an opinion till they have tried the game</mark>, the OP is more entitled than those that have not played the game.
>
> Yes they are, EVERYBODY is entitled to an opinion, sorry if you don’t like that.
> Consult the UN, if you disagree.

No, they haven’t tried the game, so they don’t know it will play. I am not entitled to an opinion as I haven’t tried the game yet. But I can speculate, which is different to being entitled to an opinion

> > > > > OMG!!! I finally was able to get my hands on Halo 4 today, and let me tell you it was “Yoinking” amazing!!! And for those people who think Halo 4 is not going to be the Halo you used to know…well your wrong. Once I got my hands on the controller it felt like the Halo game I knew before. So don’t fear Halo community 343i know what they are doing! I am going there to Akihabara again tomorrow to play some more. I will try to put up a video for you all with me playing.
> > > >
> > > > They aren’t wrong, it’s their opinion, and they’re entitled to it.
> > >
> > > They are not entitled to an opinion till they have tried the game, the OP is more entitled than those that have not played the game.
> >
> > ^
>
> I am enjoying how the game is coming along, but i haven’t played it, therefore (according to your logic) i cannot have an opinion therefore should not be allowed to post on this forum.

yeah but what the OP is saying is that Halo 4 has played the game and sees that it feels like halo. so he can tell people that they are wrong to think that the game doesnt feel like halo.

I’m glad to hear you enjoyed it. I can’t wait to try it myself on the 6th of November.

Glad to hear more and more people think Halo 4 is coming along really well.

> > > > > OMG!!! I finally was able to get my hands on Halo 4 today, and let me tell you it was “Yoinking” amazing!!! And for those people who think Halo 4 is not going to be the Halo you used to know…well your wrong. Once I got my hands on the controller it felt like the Halo game I knew before. So don’t fear Halo community 343i know what they are doing! I am going there to Akihabara again tomorrow to play some more. I will try to put up a video for you all with me playing.
> > > >
> > > > They aren’t wrong, it’s their opinion, and they’re entitled to it.
> > >
> > > They are not entitled to an opinion till they have tried the game, the OP is more entitled than those that have not played the game.
> >
> > ^
>
> I am enjoying how the game is coming along, but i haven’t played it, therefore (according to your logic) i cannot have an opinion therefore should not be allowed to post on this forum.

Now your being childish.

> > > > > > OMG!!! I finally was able to get my hands on Halo 4 today, and let me tell you it was “Yoinking” amazing!!! And for those people who think Halo 4 is not going to be the Halo you used to know…well your wrong. Once I got my hands on the controller it felt like the Halo game I knew before. So don’t fear Halo community 343i know what they are doing! I am going there to Akihabara again tomorrow to play some more. I will try to put up a video for you all with me playing.
> > > > >
> > > > > They aren’t wrong, it’s their opinion, and they’re entitled to it.
> > > >
> > > > They are not entitled to an opinion till they have tried the game, the OP is more entitled than those that have not played the game.
> > >
> > > ^
> >
> > I am enjoying how the game is coming along, but i haven’t played it, therefore (according to your logic) i cannot have an opinion therefore should not be allowed to post on this forum.
>
> yeah but what the OP is saying is that Halo 4 has played the game and sees that it feels like halo. so he can tell people that they are wrong to think that the game doesnt feel like halo.

And what if there are people that have played the game that disagrees with him? Are they not entitled to an opinion? what about the people who simply don’t like the look of Halo 4, are they not entitled to an opinion? You may not agree with it, but everybody has the right to think what they want.

> Glad to hear more and more people think Halo 4 is coming along really well.
>
>
>
> > > > > > OMG!!! I finally was able to get my hands on Halo 4 today, and let me tell you it was “Yoinking” amazing!!! And for those people who think Halo 4 is not going to be the Halo you used to know…well your wrong. Once I got my hands on the controller it felt like the Halo game I knew before. So don’t fear Halo community 343i know what they are doing! I am going there to Akihabara again tomorrow to play some more. I will try to put up a video for you all with me playing.
> > > > >
> > > > > They aren’t wrong, it’s their opinion, and they’re entitled to it.
> > > >
> > > > They are not entitled to an opinion till they have tried the game, the OP is more entitled than those that have not played the game.
> > >
> > > ^
> >
> > I am enjoying how the game is coming along, but i haven’t played it, therefore (according to your logic) i cannot have an opinion therefore should not be allowed to post on this forum.
>
> Now your being childish.

I’m not being childish, he said i wasn’t allowed an opinion, because i haven’t played it.

> I can’t take this seriously because people said the same think about Reach.

It’s such a preposterous notation that some people liked Reach and others didn’t that the debate still rages today!

> > > > > > > OMG!!! I finally was able to get my hands on Halo 4 today, and let me tell you it was “Yoinking” amazing!!! And for those people who think Halo 4 is not going to be the Halo you used to know…well your wrong. Once I got my hands on the controller it felt like the Halo game I knew before. So don’t fear Halo community 343i know what they are doing! I am going there to Akihabara again tomorrow to play some more. I will try to put up a video for you all with me playing.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > They aren’t wrong, it’s their opinion, and they’re entitled to it.
> > > > >
> > > > > They are not entitled to an opinion till they have tried the game, the OP is more entitled than those that have not played the game.
> > > >
> > > > ^
> > >
> > > I am enjoying how the game is coming along, but i haven’t played it, therefore (according to your logic) i cannot have an opinion therefore should not be allowed to post on this forum.
> >
> > yeah but what the OP is saying is that Halo 4 has played the game and sees that it feels like halo. so he can tell people that they are wrong to think that the game doesnt feel like halo.
>
> And what if there are people that have played the game that disagrees with him? Are they not entitled to an opinion? what about the people who simply don’t like the look of Halo 4, are they not entitled to an opinion? You may not agree with it, but everybody has the right to think what they want.

That was never discussed, of course people who don’t like it and have tried are entitled to an opinion.

> > Glad to hear more and more people think Halo 4 is coming along really well.
> >
> >
> >
> > > > > > > OMG!!! I finally was able to get my hands on Halo 4 today, and let me tell you it was “Yoinking” amazing!!! And for those people who think Halo 4 is not going to be the Halo you used to know…well your wrong. Once I got my hands on the controller it felt like the Halo game I knew before. So don’t fear Halo community 343i know what they are doing! I am going there to Akihabara again tomorrow to play some more. I will try to put up a video for you all with me playing.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > They aren’t wrong, it’s their opinion, and they’re entitled to it.
> > > > >
> > > > > They are not entitled to an opinion till they have tried the game, the OP is more entitled than those that have not played the game.
> > > >
> > > > ^
> > >
> > > I am enjoying how the game is coming along, but i haven’t played it, therefore (according to your logic) i cannot have an opinion therefore should not be allowed to post on this forum.
> >
> > Now your being childish.
>
> I’m not being childish, he said i wasn’t allowed an opinion, because i haven’t played it.

You are not entitled to your opinion on how Halo 4 will be. You can’t say that “it isn’t Halo, it plays like COD” because you haven’t played it. It doesn’t mean you shouldn’t post on the forums. It means that you shouldn’t try to give the final verdict of Halo 4 like you’ve played it. If you want to speculate and discuss, then you can give your opinion on that because thats a different matter.

i don’t listen to first impression because its ignorance, you can’t tell what a game feels like and how it plays of a couple off games on it, it takes a lot more play time to know how the game feels and plays.

as for that stupid opinion debate, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, one person may have a more informed opinion but that doesn’t mean people who aren’t informed aren’t allowed an opinion and if anything, i would say the people who take there time to think about the additions and effect on gameplay have a more informed opinion over the people who’ve had a couple of games because they’re pretty much studying in it.

> > > Glad to hear more and more people think Halo 4 is coming along really well.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > > > > > > OMG!!! I finally was able to get my hands on Halo 4 today, and let me tell you it was “Yoinking” amazing!!! And for those people who think Halo 4 is not going to be the Halo you used to know…well your wrong. Once I got my hands on the controller it felt like the Halo game I knew before. So don’t fear Halo community 343i know what they are doing! I am going there to Akihabara again tomorrow to play some more. I will try to put up a video for you all with me playing.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > They aren’t wrong, it’s their opinion, and they’re entitled to it.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > They are not entitled to an opinion till they have tried the game, the OP is more entitled than those that have not played the game.
> > > > >
> > > > > ^
> > > >
> > > > I am enjoying how the game is coming along, but i haven’t played it, therefore (according to your logic) i cannot have an opinion therefore should not be allowed to post on this forum.
> > >
> > > Now your being childish.
> >
> > I’m not being childish, he said i wasn’t allowed an opinion, because i haven’t played it.
>
> You are not entitled to your opinion on how Halo 4 will be. You can’t say that “it isn’t Halo, it plays like COD” because you haven’t played it. It doesn’t mean you shouldn’t post on the forums. It means that you shouldn’t try to give the final verdict of Halo 4 like you’ve played it. If you want to speculate and discuss, then you can give your opinion on that because thats a different matter.

Thing is, i’m loving Halo 4 at the moment, i cannot point out a single flaw, but because i haven’t played it, i’m not entitled to an opinion (Apparently)

That’s good to know.

Now I want to play it so I can form my own opinion.

> …
>
> i don’t listen to first impression because its ignorance, you can’t tell what a game feels like and how it plays of a couple off games on it, it takes a lot more play time to know how the game feels and plays.

Not be an -Yoink-, but how is that any different from judging the game based on a few videos? I mean, it’s your opinion, but still, you can’t honestly say that the game does or doesn’t play like Halo, just based on the videos we’ve seen.