I only have ONE problem...

Okay. I love Halo 4, it’s a great game! People need to stop complaining about the DMR being overpowered. I’ve kicked DMR users’ -Yoinks!- with the BR. That Battle Rifle is one hell of a gun, use it more often and you’ll know what I mean. The maps arnt great… Yeah we need more maps like construct and the pit: maps with walls. Less rocks please :slight_smile:

But the only thing I do HATE is the lack of playlists and specifically, a competitive playlist like Arena. Even Arena was fun. Please put the MLG playlist in or something similar. Why in Gods name did you take out Slayer Pro?

343 only seem to able to run max 11 playlists at a time… I bet they’ll take out tonnes of them and only keep Team Doubles for about 2 weeks. Please sort this out.

Yeah. Remake the pit from halo 3. I loved that map.

“slayer pro”

Indeed why did they remove it.

Honestly I hate infinity slayer, slayer pro was my only alternative.

Now thats gone, so im playing halo 3 until this update I hear so much about is released.

> “slayer pro”
>
> Indeed why did they remove it.
>
> Honestly I hate infinity slayer, <mark>slayer pro was my only alternative.</mark>
>
> Now thats gone, so im playing halo 3 until this update I hear so much about is released.

Exactly…

It isn’t so much an inability to support more playlists as it is a desire to keep populations in each specific playlist topped off.

I agree that there should be a competitive playlist and a classic playlist. I don’t see myself spending oodles of time there, but it should be a no-brainer.

And I agree, the BR is superior to the DMR in the right hands. Ultimately, though, the DMR is something of a “training wheel” gun. If you’re good with different precision weapons countering the DMR shouldn’t be too much of a problem, but if you’re just starting off it’s an all-around good weapon.

But PLEASE don’t remake the Pit. Other 4v4 maps are fine, but I hated the Pit with a burning passion that only the blackest pits of Satan’s soul could match in intensity.

> But PLEASE don’t remake the Pit. Other 4v4 maps are fine, but I hated the Pit with a burning passion that only the blackest pits of Satan’s soul could match in intensity.

Really? It’s my all time favourite map with Construct at number 2 and Midship/Heretic at number 3.

Quit worrying about slayer pro. They said that their tweeking it to make it more competitvie, so just be patient.

Yeah bring Pit back, as well Narrows, Guardian, Ascension, Midship, and Lockout. YOINK I’d even like to see Cage and Countdown (without sword and shotgun) make a come back.

As for the playlists condense all the objectives (KOTH, BALL, CTF, and EXT) into one playlist and remove the option to play CTF on anything but Adrift and Relay (all the other maps ie. Haven and especially Abandon are way overly one-sided IMO).

It’s all about Lockout, Construct, and Elongation.