I Obtained Red Flames For Free.

Hello all,

I just wanted to stat something. When the talk of halo reach coming out on Xbox one some years ago, I tried to download it before the backwards compatibly was put in motion. To my luck I could not download Halo Reach at the time. Before I exited my xbox one store. I saw a downloadable content that showed I can download the Legendary Edition Reach for free. At the time I though nothing of it. Now, I recently got back onto Halo Reach, and notice in my armory I can put red flames on my Spartan. Not only that, but I got the Officer Elite Armor as well. On my Xbox one store, it shows the legendary Edition Halo reach is installed to my Xbox. That which gives me Red flames, and the Officer Elite Armor. I’m not sure if it was a promotion or what, but it gave me flames. I hope 343 doesn’t take my Flames and armor away for me posting this. To me, it was a stroke of luck.

> 2533274909154267;1:
> Hello all,
>
> I just wanted to stat something. When the talk of halo reach coming out on Xbox one some years ago, I tried to download it before the backwards compatibly was put in motion. To my luck I could not download Halo Reach at the time. Before I exited my xbox one store. I saw a downloadable content that showed I can download the Legendary Edition Reach for free. At the time I though nothing of it. Now, I recently got back onto Halo Reach, and notice in my armory I can put red flames on my Spartan. Not only that, but I got the Officer Elite Armor as well. On my Xbox one store, it shows the legendary Edition Halo reach is installed to my Xbox. That which gives me Red flames, and the Officer Elite Armor. I’m not sure if it was a promotion or what, but it gave me flames. I hope 343 doesn’t take my Flames and armor away for me posting this. To me, it was a stroke of luck.

Sounds like a glitch with the marketplace, and in that case, that DLC is more or less yours if the messup was on their end. It’s also not the first instance I have seen the marketplace mess up. I know a person who bought Halo 4 from the store when it released without preordering and somehow while hew as browsing the marketplace, the marketplace glitched out and gave him Gungnir PULS Armor for free. Somehow it came up for free and he was able to download it. Happened to be there in person when it happened.

Basically hiccups like this with the marketplace are rare, but they can happen.

Sweet!! That’s a pretty nice system hiccup. I sold my code for red flames seven years ago, and have absolutely no regrets. Especially since they released blue flames.

> 2533274850493408;3:
> Sweet!! That’s a pretty nice system hiccup. I sold my code for red flames seven years ago, and have absolutely no regrets. Especially since they released blue flames.

Ya, was a crazy hiccup. I was bewildered it worked.

hey man you did nothing wrong take it and run, the red flames, elite officer armor, the UA Multi-threat chest and the Inheritor helmet are the ONLY things I don’t have, because I have the pre-order recon, blue flames, and all the Halo Waypoint armor.

> 2533274871484132;5:
> hey man you did nothing wrong take it and run, the red flames, elite officer armor, the UA Multi-threat chest and the Inheritor helmet are the ONLY things I don’t have, because I have the pre-order recon, blue flames, and all the Halo Waypoint armor.

Did the elite officer armor come with the Halo Reach limited edition?

> 2533274850493408;6:
> > 2533274871484132;5:
> > hey man you did nothing wrong take it and run, the red flames, elite officer armor, the UA Multi-threat chest and the Inheritor helmet are the ONLY things I don’t have, because I have the pre-order recon, blue flames, and all the Halo Waypoint armor.
>
> Did the elite officer armor come with the Halo Reach limited edition?

yes it did and the UA multi threat chest was a gamestop only pre-order, sadly my mom got me reach off amazaon lol

You lucky lucky man! My jealousy know’s no bounds.

> 2533274871484132;7:
> > 2533274850493408;6:
> > > 2533274871484132;5:
> > > hey man you did nothing wrong take it and run, the red flames, elite officer armor, the UA Multi-threat chest and the Inheritor helmet are the ONLY things I don’t have, because I have the pre-order recon, blue flames, and all the Halo Waypoint armor.
> >
> > Did the elite officer armor come with the Halo Reach limited edition?
>
> yes it did and the UA multi threat chest was a gamestop only pre-order, sadly my mom got me reach off amazaon lol

I may have an extra elite officer armor code sitting around. If you remind me, I’ll check this weekend.

> 2533274850493408;9:
> > 2533274871484132;7:
> > > 2533274850493408;6:
> > > > 2533274871484132;5:
> > > > hey man you did nothing wrong take it and run, the red flames, elite officer armor, the UA Multi-threat chest and the Inheritor helmet are the ONLY things I don’t have, because I have the pre-order recon, blue flames, and all the Halo Waypoint armor.
> > >
> > > Did the elite officer armor come with the Halo Reach limited edition?
> >
> > yes it did and the UA multi threat chest was a gamestop only pre-order, sadly my mom got me reach off amazaon lol
>
> I may have an extra elite officer armor code sitting around. If you remind me, I’ll check this weekend.

hey man if you got it I’d love to use it! I’ll pm you Saturday

> 2533274871484132;7:
> > 2533274850493408;6:
> > > 2533274871484132;5:
> > > hey man you did nothing wrong take it and run, the red flames, elite officer armor, the UA Multi-threat chest and the Inheritor helmet are the ONLY things I don’t have, because I have the pre-order recon, blue flames, and all the Halo Waypoint armor.
> >
> > Did the elite officer armor come with the Halo Reach limited edition?
>
> yes it did and the UA multi threat chest was a gamestop only pre-order, sadly my mom got me reach off amazaon lol

i preordered at gamestop and never got the code, didn’t get live until January of 2011 and then found out bout the chest piece after. gamestop easily screws people over

> 2533274850493408;6:
> > 2533274871484132;5:
> > hey man you did nothing wrong take it and run, the red flames, elite officer armor, the UA Multi-threat chest and the Inheritor helmet are the ONLY things I don’t have, because I have the pre-order recon, blue flames, and all the Halo Waypoint armor.
>
> Did the elite officer armor come with the Halo Reach limited edition?

The legendary edition