I no longer have my Map Pass. Why?

I purchased a 16GB thumb drive to use to store all my Halo 4 data due to a very small amount of space on my Xbox Hard Drive. I recently moved all the data, that somehow got placed there related to Halo 4, to my thumb drive. I got in to the Infinity menu and it said that I no longer had the Crimson DLC, which I downloaded, and I don’t have the Map Pass, I purchased the Legendary Edition.

I bought the Legendary Edition of Halo 4 so why is it telling me I have to purchase the map pass again? Isn’t my download of the Map Pass archived or something like that so that way I can just click the “Download Again” button?

Follow these steps from the dashboard. I’m not sure of their exact names as I’m not near my Xbox but this is a general guide.

1. Change to the settings tab
  2. Account
  3. Download History
  4. Find your items
  5. Press A
  6. Press A over “Download Again”

I tried that. All of my downloads, including Crimson, are there except for the Map Pass. I am looking at my code that came in the legendary box right now. I entered the code and it said it has already been entered (which I know it has, I entered it). I have no option to download again, it just says 2000 MS to buy.

> I tried that. All of my downloads, including Crimson, are there except for the Map Pass. I am looking at my code that came in the legendary box right now. I entered the code and it said it has already been entered (which I know it has, I entered it). I have no option to download again, it just says 2000 MS to buy.

I think it may be titled differently if it came with limited. It might be part of the “Infinity Actual Kit”.

Yup, that’s the Infinity Actual kit. Delete it from your HD/thumbdrive then redownload it from your DL history. Should all pop back up.