I never thought I would be that guy.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

So any ways some of you guys have seen my posts. I am currently being told in game that I have 8000+ double xp games remaining. I contacted xbox live customer support and they told me to post the issue in waypoint forums as they couldn’t do anything about it. So I post and bump. 72 hours later I still haven’t received any response and I am still showing the 8k double xp message. Now I have two options: a) Just not play at all until i get a response or b)keep playing and risk getting a ban or SR reset for exploiting(since this have given me more double xp than I should have and I seem to be earning more than the daily cap). You know what I get for being honest and trying to get my problem fixed rather than blantantly exploit it? A warning for spam posting for bumps which were 8 hours and 24 hours apart. Yea I never thought I would be that guy, but I think I’ll just continue to not play the game forever, and this will probably be my last Halo(already canceled my war games map pass pre-order luckily I didn’t pay it off yet). Apparently bumping a post isn’t allowed anymore though even when my issue is something THAT DISRUPTS MY ABILITY TO PLAY A GAME I PLAYED $60 FOR. There is a reason 343i doesn’t post any direct way to contact customer service. Apparently they would rather I just play the game and get exploit banned/reset rather than wait for an issue to get fixed. You would figure since 343 is a subsidiary of microsoft that their customer service(xbox live) would not direct you to do something that would get you a warning. I was told to post on waypoint forums in all applicable forums, then we have moderators on power trips who don’t want all these issue being seen so they give people warns for bumping posts that show the mess that was caused by a rushed game. I mean really go less than than two pages onto any waypoint forum and you will find bumps of some fashion in almost every topic at some point. But the one that points out an issue that is obviously not getting handled is given a warn…yea that sounds completely legit.

So let me see if I understand this. You have about 8000 DXP games remaining? As in DXP tokens?

Just play and have fun I guess and throw caution to the wind because it sounds like you’ve already formed a reasonable assessment of what you purchased. If you get reset then trade it in and pick some other game with less issues. I find by limiting myself to one day a week of Halo 4 I am now happier than I was playing day in and out.

Just keep playing dude, these forums are a joke you’re never going to get a response.

I really doubt you will get banned, but good luck to you.

Yea when I finis a game soemtimes it tells me I have 800 double xp games left, sometimes 29000, or any number in between. I quit putting double xp in before I hit 70 and I got from 70-84 in like 8 hours or less of play.

> Yea when I finis a game soemtimes it tells me I have 800 double xp games left, sometimes 29000, or any number in between. I quit putting double xp in before I hit 70 and I got from 70-84 in like 8 hours or less of play.

Well if the number fluctuates like that, I’d just ignore it. This is the first I’ve heard of this issue so I doubt you’ll be banned. Frankly, you aren’t hurting anything or exploiting anything on purpose.

I actually play with him and he has currently used about 230 odd games of double xp which is supposed to be capped at 200 games period.

Not your issue, so play away. Enjoy hitting 130 in record time too!!! LOL

Too bad you can’t gift a few of those my way!!!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

wall-o-text. wont read.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

> Just keep playing dude, these forums are a joke you’re never going to get a response.

This all day.

I’ve yet to see Forums that have a worse team of moderators. The power trips that they go on are legendary in their own right.

I spit a fat–Yoink- phlem wad on the Forums.

they cant ban you, you have posted the problem and all that and you contacted microsoft help, its not ur fault, so carry on playing anyway 8k isnt too shabbs… seeming everyones only allowed 200 haha, ur lucky