i never play on different maps!!

ok, i have the Mythic disc, but all i get are Citadel, Narrows, Construct, The Pit, and Heretic!

what playlists do i need to play in to play on Epitaph, Last Resort, Sandtrap, Foundry, Rat’s Nest, Standoff, Avalanche, Blackout, Ghost Town, Orbital, and Longshore?? those all look like amazing and fun maps, and i’ve never played on them. i REALLY want to play on them before they shut down the damn servers like H2!

I have the same problem.I’ve never played on Epitaph or Foundry for example.I constantly play on Narrows, Guardian and Constract.It’s getting boring.

> I have the same problem.I’ve never played on Epitaph or Foundry for example.I constantly play on Narrows, Guardian and Constract.It’s getting boring.

I never have that problem…

Couple things:

To play on maps like Sandtrap, Standoff, and Avalanche, they’re more likely in Big Team.

Epitaph is more common in Mult-Team and Double Team.

Last Resort, Rat’s Nest, Standoff, Blackout, Foundry, and Ghost Town are in a variety, usually Team Slayer and Team Objective.

Orbital and Longshore can be found in Team Mythic.

For the map packs other than Mythic, you just kind of have to be lucky and hope everyone in the game has them. :\

You don’t need to worry about the servers being shut down as Halo 2’s weren’t. The entirety of the original Xbox Live list was. Halo 3 will be here for awhile.

Ghost Town shows up in Action Sack as well.

Foundry shows up in SWAT.

In Rumble Pit you can get onto pretty much all the maps except Avalanche and Sandtrap or the big huge maps.

Same problem here