I never noticed...

I never noticed that there are no weapon pickups in H4 outside of ordinance drops, and even those are only the major power weapons, as well as grenades. You never have to discover secret weapons or learn weapon locations. They just make every other weapon an option in the loadouts. I guess I’m accusing them of being lazy and un-strategic. I realize why people think H4’s mp is a lot like CoD’s, and pretty much every other competitive FPS.

Great realization, you’re just 4 years late though

They added pick ups eventually. I haven’t been on Halo 4 in forever so I don’t know what its current state of multiplayer is like though.

That was probably my least favorite thing about halo 4, that and everything despawned so quickly.

Majority of game types now have replaced ordinance drops with weapon pickup, so it’s way better now.

> 2533275031293244;4:
> That was probably my least favorite thing about halo 4, that and everything despawned so quickly.

True, id get wrecked let’s say by a banshee and when I respawn and instantly go back to my body to pick up the railgun I dropped and its gone. Not even 30 seconds and it disappears

> 2533274852660538;5:
> Majority of game types now have replaced ordinance drops with weapon pickup, so it’s way better now

Halo5 is a good example as they have hidden weapons and their lit up weapon pads too. Its better that way

Yer… was not happy respawning and not being able to find my gun.