I never got the Specialization code via email

Okay so I preordered Halo 4 and got it the night it came out and have been playing since. Also I did play live before the 11/19 or whatever it was. But i just realized I only get 2 specializations… because I never got an email with the code… how do I get a code so I can get all of the specializations?

Starting tomorrow the first set of specializations will be released. The dates in which they are to be released is listed below:

• Monday January 21st: Pioneer and Pathfinder Specializations unlocked for all players.
  • Monday January 28th: Engineer and Stalker Specializations unlocked for all players.
  • Monday February 4th: Rogue and Tracker Specializations unlocked for all players.

Hope this helps!

-Yoink-, after complaining and waiting for specializations for the past month or so now EVERYONE is getting it at the same time as some of the people who pre-ordered or played early. 343 is extremely disappointing. Not impressed.

> Starting tomorrow the first set of specializations will be released. The dates in which they are to be released is listed below:
>
>
> - Monday January 21st: Pioneer and Pathfinder Specializations unlocked for all players.
> - Monday January 28th: Engineer and Stalker Specializations unlocked for all players.
> - Monday February 4th: Rogue and Tracker Specializations unlocked for all players.
>
> Hope this helps!

Thank you for this man. Much appreciated.

Better late then never.

> -Yoink!-, after complaining and waiting for specializations for the past month or so now EVERYONE is getting it at the same time as some of the people who pre-ordered or played early. 343 is extremely disappointing. Not impressed.

Be thankful you’re getting them at all.