I never got my special armor );

I got the game on launch and I’ve played multiplayer first thing, I hit level 15 BEFORE the 7th and never got my armor, anyone else got this problem . I know it’s out there, I’ve seen people wearing it , I just didn’t get mine. Don’t make a guy a promise, if you know you can’t keep it :wink:

Same here, please read the updates on this site:

Also, we know many of you are excited to get you Teishin Raikou Armor set, but may not have received yet – don’t you worry. We’re tracking all eligible players, and will roll these out once we’re able to process all of the player data – there are lots of you.

Source

Aye, it is on it’s way, but then I’ve just unlocked the entire Recon set so I don’t care about any other armour! :blush:

thanks man I didnt know that

> 2533274996181995;4:
> thanks man I didnt know that

No worries, basically we all now play the waiting game until the armor eventually rolls out.

> 2533274996181995;1:
> I got the game on launch and I’ve played multiplayer first thing, I hit level 15 BEFORE the 7th and never got my armor, anyone else got this problem . I know it’s out there, I’ve seen people wearing it , I just didn’t get mine. Don’t make a guy a promise, if you know you can’t keep it :wink:

Same here! I’m missing my preorder armor and my nightfall armor, and not to mention my Agent Locke Hunter armor. That’s like three sets of armor and I beat Halo 3, ODSTs, and 4 on legendary but the MCC isn’t reading that I did. So I’m missing quite a few things.

Then I got an Email saying that they are giving me my pre order stuff, instead of getting my pre order armor I got a req pack with random armor… Not my pre order stuff. I’m almost wondering if I preordered for nothing.

> 2533274796869056;5:
> > 2533274996181995;4:
> > thanks man I didnt know that
>
>
> No worries, basically we all now play the waiting game until the armor eventually rolls out.

Thanks

I must have missed something here about Armor. Why are people expecting armor for reaching level 15 in 7 days?

i’m waiting for my special armour too… :frowning: hope it rolls soon

missing my Agent Locke Hunter Armor, Taknishe (or whatever can’t spell today) Armor and the last one I’m missing is the FOTUS armor… X’(

I ended up getting the helmet and armor randomly through normal silver REQ packs… Sooo… I basically got jipped although in the grand scheme of things, one helmet and one armor doesn’t really matter that much.

> 2535459287187747;10:
> missing my Agent Locke Hunter Armor, Taknishe (or whatever can’t spell today) Armor and the last one I’m missing is the FOTUS armor… X’(

If you bought the Halo 5 Special Edition Xbox One from GameStop then you get the FOTUS and Hunter Armor through codes you have to enter in and it gets downloaded to your profile. The FOTUS armor only comes through the Special Edition Halo Xbox One and the Hunter armor comes from pre-ordering at GameStop. You get codes you have to enter for each one.