I need to talk with senser

It is very important i dont know where else to try i have multiple people saying they are trying to get in touch with him but i havnt herd a word from them in almost 20 hours. My problem does apply to halo 4 just not the halo 4 you all know. i have tried almost everything to get in contact with him. I have tried sending him a message on xbox i have tried looking up the number to 343i (they dont have one listed at least) i have even tried messaging bs angel on here and on her twitter. it is very important to me and would greatly appreciate it if someone from 343i or amod that know who he is to tell him to pm me.

i will bump this topic indefinitely until i get in contact with senser. im sorry but this my last resort, seeing as how none of the modes that were helping me look for him are no longer messaging me back.

> i will bump this topic indefinitely until i get in contact with senser. im sorry but this my last resort, seeing as how none of the modes that were helping me look for him are no longer messaging me back.

No, you won’t bump this indefinitely. That is considered spam and is subject to any and all moderation.

You were advised to PM a moderator. You PM’d me and I directed you to the forum admin. Understand she is busy running the community as she is also the CM for the entire Halo community. She may not answer right away. Making a thread after you were directed to the proper channels is not the answer. Nor is spam.

I don’t know who you say is “no longer messaging me back” as I just responded to your last PM.