I Need Some Serious Help

Dear 343 & anyone it may concern,

My Xbox LIVE account was hacked and it is just now getting all squared away for me to play again.

I want to ask something as I found all of the terminals, beat the campaign, put in all of the Waypoint codes I could, and I am at SR 28 am I going to be at subject to the ban hammer? Is there any way that I could get into contact with anyone at 343 to have my issue referred to them. I can forward my agents contact information and see if I can get everything resolved. Even if it is to get my service record for Halo 4 reset and any other Halo game for that matter (as I am sure I would hit snags in Reach & 3). I just want to make sure that when I get online and start playing I will be okay to play without getting banned. I have recently started playing and I cannot unlock any achievements my GS was reduced to 0 and I cant even unlock the easiest achievement in the game on the first mission the terminal right below the catwalk in the next room. Please help, I think I need to have my service record wiped.

TL;DR: My account was severely hacked my achievements had to be wiped, will I get banned? My service record doesn’t match my achievements. I cannot unlock any achievements, and can I get my service record wiped?

Thank you for your time.
Laetteralus

Sorry for your problems, but when I first started reading (and I read to the end) I found no connection to Halo 4 and thought this was just an off topic pitty post like I see so often. You may want to mention your purpose for the post in the beginning.

As far as the ban thing, I doubt it. Highly. If you had more achievements than you had officially unlocked, I could see it as reason for investigation, but having less should be no problem.

PS: Be more concise. The entire first Paragraph is mostly unneeded information. Sometimes less is more.

> Sorry for your problems, but when I first started reading (and I read to the end) I found no connection to Halo 4 and thought this was just an off topic pitty post like I see so often. You may want to mention your purpose for the post in the beginning.
>
> As far as the ban thing, I doubt it. Highly. If you had more achievements than you had officially unlocked, I could see it as reason for investigation, but having less should be no problem.
>
> PS: Be more concise. The entire first Paragraph is mostly unneeded information. Sometimes less is more.

I shortened it up thank you for the suggestion, I just really wanted people to hear my story.