I need more Skins!!!!

Halo 4 is a great game but I would really like to see more armour, armour skins and weapons skins because I want to feel more unqine. I know it’s not easy adding new things to games it takes time I know because I animate too but I think they should do a skin pack or something like that, that would be great who else thinks so ??

There are TONS of skins in this game.

I’d certainly like to see more classic armor options and more weapon skins specific to each weapon. They do give you a more personal feel to your character and loadouts.

I know but I would like to see more and to see more armour from the other halo games

Why do people care about Armour? Seriously, it has little/no relevance to game-play.

For the same reasons shooters have had the feature for years (be in in a choice of different models to use in Quake 3/UT or the newer types like gun camo and armour in COD/Halo respectively): because players like portraying their own presence onto the battlefield.

You shoulw be able to apply armor skins on all amrors, and weapon skins on all weapons

the way 343 did it jus too specific and non personal

> For the same reasons shooters have had the feature for years (be in in a choice of different models to use in Quake 3/UT or the newer types like gun camo and armour in COD/Halo respectively): because players like portraying their own presence onto the battlefield.

Caring about winning > Caring about how I look

What kind of world do we live in, where people care about appearances rather than winning, or even having fun. Oh, and don’t tell me that you have fun by playing dress-up with a virtual character. You can become a beautician if you enjoy playing dress-up sunshine.

Are skins only available through codes? Besides the ones you get through specializations.

I wish they had scraped the skins thing (armor ones, I like the weapon ones) altogether and made 2 or 3 different sets of armor. Promethean/Didact armor anyone.

I don’t understand why they couldn’t make the armor without the skins, then make the skins an option for all of the armors.