I need input on Connection PLZ

So isn’t it true that all Xbox Ones connect to servers in Seattle, WA. I’ve seen people outside US noting the high stats on connection, because all Xboxs are connecting towards the US, while their PC reads info otherwise. PC connects to servers in local area, and Xbone to Seattle, if that’s how it works.

Now I am in the US, and my Xbox reads this a majority of the time. I might have slightly higher ping sometimes, or less signal strength. The worst it has spiked was in the 400ms, where AC4 online was unplayable, but that was one match out of plenty, which was weird.

• 5.48 Down- 0.20 Up- 127 ms- 0 packet loss- MTU 1480- 100% wireless strengthYet my PC reads
  • 5.48 Down- 0.23 UP- 49 ms (always the major difference)I use wireless, but people have switched to wired and noticed only a difference of around 3ms, which is basically the same. I use wireless because my Xbox is upstairs and PC down stairs…

So I’d like some input on these numbers I get plz, for I am not good at this stuff. Is this a problem with MSoft Servers as others have stated, or on my end? Is this sufficient enough for Halo and will Dedicated Servers help. I haven’t experienced connection problems, except that one time my ping spiked on Xbox.

Up should be atleast 1, I assume Halo will use servers like Titanfall so at any rate you should be fine.

> 2533274856110620;2:
> Up should be atleast 1, I assume Halo will use servers like Titanfall so at any rate you should be fine.

To be blunt about my own connection, does that make my Internet -Yoink- or kind of? Always felt something wasn’t right about my Upload speed.

Kind of.

Your bottleneck is your upload speed. 0.2Mbps would be poor even by 2004 standards.

If no other devices on your end are hogging your bandwidth, you might try talking to your ISP about another plan. Perhaps your plan is outdated and you can get a better plan for a similar price.