I Need Help

Alright. So bascially I never try to get a good competitive skill rank, but for March I wanted to get a little bit competitive with my gameplay. But for some reason, i just can’t seem to rank up. I’m a solo player, so I usually play alone. The playlist I play the most in Arena is slayer, but I always get on the losing team. I’m sure it’s not my fault, my arena k/d is positive and I usually go positive in all my matches. It’s just my fellow solo team mates… There’s always those one or two guys on your team that end with 4 kills and 12 deaths. It really gets frustrating after losing 6 matches in a row. R.I.P csr :’(
So anyways back to the point, I’m looking for some help. I was wondering if anyone could hit me up on xbox live that is particularly good at slayer to help me actually win some games. Im ranked in lower level arena, Im currently stuck on Gold 2 in slayer. If anyone wants to hop in with me in lower level arena to help me win some matches I’d love it. Just send me a msg on xbox. Thx :slight_smile:
GT: CapRogers117

If you are doing well and loss because of team mates. Then gold 2 should be easy for you solo to rank up.

welp

I just did my slayer placement matches ( i too search solo) i fell from Onyx to Platinum 6.
I knew i was screwed as soon as i saw i was being matched against Plats and diamonds in my placement matches.

Doesn’t matter how well u play if u lose. I had killer games and rank still dropped with poor teammates.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/58b8518e005f432381ab99fbcaf931e0/topics/experiment-ranking-placements/e90ce510-b9e2-417e-8971-820d9e6b5c11/posts?page=1

I’m really not sure how the system works. The best theory I’ve heard is that the placement also emphasizes previous placements. So, I guess if you’re consistently silver, you’ll end up in silver or gold, but probably not onyx.

> 2533274832309691;6:
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/58b8518e005f432381ab99fbcaf931e0/topics/experiment-ranking-placements/e90ce510-b9e2-417e-8971-820d9e6b5c11/posts?page=1
>
> I’m really not sure how the system works. The best theory I’ve heard is that the placement also emphasizes previous placements. So, I guess if you’re consistently silver, you’ll end up in silver or gold, but probably not onyx.

Yeah I guess so too, and sadly the only way you can rank up is if you win matches. Its pretty sad, because a lot of my best games are ones that I lose…