I need help...

I have a friend who I play halo 5 with quite often but there is a problem, everytime he is killed he calls BS and sometimes he can be thrown into a rage. I tell him to not play on tilt but he ignores me and keeps playing. The BS he calls out most often Isn’t BS but just getting bested by a superior player, the halo series is the only games he rages out on and i heve to put up with it. So If anyone has any knowlage on how to deal with this problem I’d be very thankful to hear it, I need help fast because I don’t want to offend him as he’s a pretty cool guy when he’s not raging out. I don’t know If i can take much more of this so please comment. Thanks and please be respectful.

also, I don’t want to delete him so please dont comment that.

I don’t think there’s anything to be done. Halo, in my opinion, has always been one of the least rage-worthy games on xbox (at least in terms of in-game unfairness.) Call of Duty, for example, makes me rage perpetually and that’s why I stopped playing the new ones.

Bleach, a shovel, and a very big trashbag.

> 2533274865910006;4:
> Bleach, a shovel, and a very big trashbag.

lol

> 2533274851326318;3:
> I don’t think there’s anything to be done. Halo, in my opinion, has always been one of the least rage-worthy games on xbox (at least in terms of in-game unfairness.) Call of Duty, for example, makes me rage perpetually and that’s why I stopped playing the new ones.

It’s a damn shame. I’ll see what other people think.

> 2533274975733797;5:
> > 2533274865910006;4:
> > Bleach, a shovel, and a very big trashbag.
>
>
> lol

after today I might have accepted your suggestion, lol