I need help.

Hello. So recently, as of last Friday, I have been having trouble completing a game of Warzone. What I mean by this is I would start a WZFF game, then later on like right as Round 1 finishes, I just get booted to the background image of when you hover over the WZFF playlist button. Then I would restart my game, and start a match of Warzone Assault, get a lot of kills, then get booted or kicked (I don’t even know) back to that same screen. Basically meaning that it forces me to play Arena when I just want to play a simple game of Warzone. I can’t even play with friends which brings me to my next point. Along with Warzone not working, I can join friends Fireteams without some sort of stupid problem. After I couldn’t play Warzone I wanted to play with a friend Vln Galante (He’s a really good player) by joining his Fireteam. So I click the join button and it brings me to his team. Later like 3 minutes, it says I left the Fireteam when I wasn’t even touching my controller. With all of these dumb things combined, the game or my internet forces me to play solo arena. Yay. If anyone could help at all, that would be great. Thx for reading to the end.

Okay so to go over the obvious things of:

• Have you tried holding the power button until it goes off and then unplugging the Xbox at the wall for 30 seconds - Have you exited, closed and restarted the Halo 5 game app - Have you tried cleaning your Halo 5 disk - Have you tried playing other online games to check if the issue was only occurring in Halo - Have you tried restarting/resetting your internet/router by holding the reset button and then resetting it on a PC (by using wired connection from router to PC and accessing settings through web browser) - Have you checked that this isn’t happening to other devices at the same time - Have you checked to see if your party also cuts out momentarily, to see whether it’s a Halo/xbox issue - Have you tried deleting and re-registering your device in your router network setting (by using wired connection from router to PC and accessing settings through web browser) - Have you tried a wired connectionI had an issue very similar to this which my dad helped me fix, it was something to do with the router not receiving the xbox properly. We reset the router and then he had to change the settings for something in my Xbox devices internet settings, and that fixed it. For me it was an issue with the router not accepting my Xbox, as other devices were fine on the network and other games were having the same issue. Hope some of the above helped you fix your problem, good luck getting it to work again.

Wrong forum. Try support.

> 2533274935836902;2:
> Okay so to go over the obvious things of:
>
> - Have you tried holding the power button until it goes off and then unplugging the Xbox at the wall for 30 seconds
> - Have you exited, closed and restarted the Halo 5 game app
> - Have you tried cleaning your Halo 5 disk
> - Have you tried playing other online games to check if the issue was only occurring in Halo
> - Have you tried restarting/resetting your internet/router by holding the reset button and then resetting it on a PC (by using wired connection from router to PC and accessing settings through web browser)
> - Have you checked that this isn’t happening to other devices at the same time
> - Have you checked to see if your party also cuts out momentarily, to see whether it’s a Halo/xbox issue
> - Have you tried deleting and re-registering your device in your router network setting (by using wired connection from router to PC and accessing settings through web browser)
> - Have you tried a wired connection
> I had an issue very similar to this which my dad helped me fix, it was something to do with the router not receiving the xbox properly. We reset the router and then he had to change the settings for something in my Xbox devices internet settings, and that fixed it. For me it was an issue with the router not accepting my Xbox, as other devices were fine on the network and other games were having the same issue. Hope some of the above helped you fix your problem, good luck getting it to work again.

1. I have not tried that.
  2. I have done this multiple times and it still doesn’t work.
  3. I have not done this.
  4. Other games work fine.
  5. Not done this either.
  6. Yes and there is no problem.
  7. Parties work fine.
  8. Not tried this either.
  9. Yes.
    Ill be sure to try each of these to see if they work. Thank you so much.