I need help with the forge kill glitch

I just need some one who will place a initial spawn points and a respawn point for me. I don’t want to lose all this work.

> 2533274908943118;1:
> I just need some one who will place a initial spawn points and a respawn point for me. I don’t want to lose all this work.

They won’t be able to spawn in either if you are on Parallax sorry. The map will have to be scrapped. Happened to me a week ago.

The GammaForge! Stay Forg-y community!

Kill me

Any word on if their going to fix this?

I assume they would eventually. I’d recommend restarting without deeleting your original. I did it once, and then they fixed the breakout arena so I could use my original.

Do NOT scrap your map like others have said. Your maps not broken, you just lack spawns. And it just wouldn’t make sense and I’d rather you wait it out and not delete all the work you’ve made. Just wait until the next update, they may patch a fix in like they did with Hammer Storm. I had lost a bunch of maps during Cartographers Gift and was able to reclaim them after the Hammer Storm fix.

Two things you can try is; invite a bunch of friends into the map until someone spawns.

Or you can do what someone had mentioned at one point; keep trying to load the map until you spawn in. He said it took himself about 30 times. I’ve tried without luck sadly.

I’m really disliking 343s approach to updates. With every one we get more bugs, it’s as if no one play tested these things. And I hate 343s lack of reliance of hot patches. They could have fixed this problem after the launch of GoM but they’d rather just stuff these fixes in the monthly updates. Which is pointless as it just creates new bugs. I wish they would just throw in hot patches in every once in a while.

But just wait until the next update… Although 343 have been delaying them as of late… Good luck with your map, hope you’ll get it back soon. I have a few I’m holding out on too. Just never delete your maps unless you intend on doing so.

I agree Do Not Scrap your map. Just save it for the next update.

Not gonna delete anything guys. Not starting over either. Now I’ve got to wait to try anything till I get Xbox live gold again. Sucks that u can’t forget when ur not gold

It is fixed!

Congratulations, The Precursors have blessed you with marvelous luck.