I need help to get better

I search someone, who can still teach me stuff in Halo 4. I would be very thankfull, if there is someone out there with CSR 45 or above, who can help me getting better.
I hope for some answers soon.

> 2533274963084564;1:
> I search someone, who can still teach me stuff in Halo 4. I would be very thankfull, if there is someone out there with CSR 45 or above, who can help me getting better.
> I hope for some answers soon.

Are we talking on 360 or Xbox One? For the record I’m CSR 50, but I am not a tryhard guy who will bash you for missing shots or misplacing grenades.

Also for the time being you should play campaign on Heroic or Legendary, that can help too

Played the campaign six times on LASO and I’m talking about Xbox 360 Halo 4. I hope you don’t mind.

CSR 50 here. I’m trying to get the LASO emblem but I’m trash at LASO, however, I’m pretty decent at MP. Maybe we can help each other out?

I’m a CSR 130, and the best way to get better is to think like the enemy (try smarter, not harder). A forward charge has never worked most of the time. I would like help with mythic legendary as well. hope Im helpful. :wink:

> 2535413305793023;5:
> I’m a CSR 130, and the best way to get better is to think like the enemy (try smarter, not harder). A forward charge has never worked most of the time. I would like help with mythic legendary as well. hope Im helpful. :wink:

CSR can only be a max of 50 lol, but I think you’re just saying your overall level in Halo 4

> 2533274879684063;4:
> CSR 50 here. I’m trying to get the LASO emblem but I’m trash at LASO, however, I’m pretty decent at MP. Maybe we can help each other out?

Yes, we can do. I can help you out at every mission on LASO (if it does not lag) without Midnight. My fastest walktrough was 4h (+2,5h Midnight). In return i want to get some training and tips. Also some 1v1 training would be very nice. Hope you don’t mind.

> 2533274963084564;7:
> > 2533274879684063;4:
> > CSR 50 here. I’m trying to get the LASO emblem but I’m trash at LASO, however, I’m pretty decent at MP. Maybe we can help each other out?
>
>
> Yes, we can do. I can help you out at every mission on LASO (if it does not lag) without Midnight. My fastest walktrough was 4h (+2,5h Midnight). In return i want to get some training and tips. Also some 1v1 training would be very nice. Hope you don’t mind.

I don’t mind at all. Looking forward to working together.