I Need Help Running My Defiant Map Pack!

I snagged a code and redeemed it on Xbox.com, went to my xbox downloaded it loaded up Reach, no maps…
Tried joining someone who had them, Load failure…
Tried to redownload after deleting it, same issues.
It IS in my harddrive by my Noble Map Pack, what can I do to get it to run?

Hmm, I don’t have the maps myself but try this:

When in the main menu lobby, press Y to bring up your network, then swith it to “My xbox 360 console” aka local play. If support for the maps isn’t live yet, you might be able to play on them this way.

I have the same problem. I’ve deleted and re-installed/re-downloaded everything and I’ve tried to boot up the 360 with the ethernet cable disconnected. No luck.

if you haven’t, delete the entire Reach master file and start anew.

We need to get Elusive Eagle on here. We ran into this issue before while playing. I believe the person couldn’t have the Noble Map Pack and the Defiant at the same time. But they temporarily deleted the Noble pack and the Defiant showed up.

> We need to get Elusive Eagle on here. We ran into this issue before while playing. I believe the person couldn’t have the Noble Map Pack and the Defiant at the same time. But they temporarily deleted the Noble pack and the Defiant showed up.

I’ve tried a couple of approaches now and this seems to be correct. However, it does not apply to everyone so here’s a couple of things that may or may not be the cause on my GT/360:

*The 360 is a brand new Slim 250 GB

• The GT I used to download the DMP with is from the US but I’m currently in Sweden
  • The GT I used to download the NMP with is Swedish but it’s licensed to the console so I can play the map pack on my US GT

Is it plausible or even possible that “cross-licensing” map packs is screwing with the system? Or could it be related to the Slims? It wouldnt be the first time my Slim has acted up.

If I’m understanding your issue right, I’m assuming that since they were handing out codes, the codes themselves would be region-free (re: the guy below talking about licensing.) For example, one of the main problems with the last Black-Ops mappack was a regional one. However, since we’ve got them just handing out codes like this with no issues about coding, it’s fair to assume it’s not a regional thing that you’d normally run into.I’d also say it’s not going to be your console itself, most likely. If you’re running into issues using/downloading, I’d say try the following:

• Clear your system cache. (My xbox > system settings > memory > highlight harddrive and press Y, clear system cache.)

• Also hit the guide button, go into marketplace, select active downloads and click cancel all. This cancels all downloads in progress that might be screwing it up.

• Go into memory, next, and select your storage device. Press X for deletion suggestions, which will let you get rid of any corrupt content which might be preventing it from working. This might mean deleting it from your HDD.

• Noooow~ go ahead and try to redownload it. (Guide button > settings > account management > download history. )

If you’re STILL having issues:
Delete the Rights Database. (System settings > memory > storage device > system items > rights database. Delete, confirm it.)

If for some godawful reason you’re still having issues, try a directly wired connection.

If anyone else has questions re: troubleshooting, I’ll…see if I can answer? No promises, though, haha.

Do you have Limited, Legendary, or pre-order content? If so delete it or move it to another storage device. I had the same issue.

> Do you have Limited, Legendary, or pre-order content? If so delete it or move it to another storage device. I had the same issue.

That’s a bit harsh.

> > Do you have Limited, Legendary, or pre-order content? If so delete it or move it to another storage device. I had the same issue.
>
> That’s a bit harsh.

How is this harsh? It’s not like if he deleted it or lost it it would be lost forever. He can move it to another storage device and put it back on the HDD when the issue gets resolved or delete it and redownload it from his download history.

At most he’ll miss out on his Recon helmet, Gamestop chest piece, and Elite variant. Not a big deal for these maps right now.

> Do you have Limited, Legendary, or pre-order content? If so delete it or move it to another storage device. I had the same issue.

People are looking into this. But, as I understand it, for those of you who have the issue, SirPwn4g3 describes the best fix for it.

new armor???

> > Do you have Limited, Legendary, or pre-order content? If so delete it or move it to another storage device. I had the same issue.
>
> People are looking into this. But, as I understand it, for those of you who have the issue, SirPwn4g3 describes the best fix for it.

This fix doesn’t work for “The players could load the content” issue of Unearthed

I deleted the Noble Map Pack, and you can play the two MP maps, but not the FF map…

> I deleted the Noble Map Pack, and you can play the two MP maps, but not the FF map…

Try clearing the cache and redownloading the Defiant map pack, but not Noble. If that doesn’t work someone will make sure to look deeper into the issue. Do you have any of the Limitied/Legendary/pre-order content?

I’m in the same situation, I can play on Highlands and Condemned (Custom and Forge) but not on Unearthed in Firefight… It’s saying that I can’t load the map. I have Noble Map Pack and reach installed on HDD…

> I’m in the same situation, I can play on Highlands and Condemned (Custom and Forge) but not on Unearthed in Firefight… It’s saying that I can’t load the map. I have Noble Map Pack and reach installed on HDD…

See if deleting Noble helps.

I already tried deleting Noble Map Pack, it didn’t change anything. I could still play in Custom and Forge, but not Firefight…

Moved my Recon helmet content to the internal memory unit of my Arcade and the maps load just fine. Unearthed included.

Where can I delete my limited edition content? It´s not in my Reach files.