I need help improving at the game

I really need some help to improve at halo 5, anything helps, sensitivities, controller layouts, settings anything.

> 2535466712032425;1:
> I really need some help to improve at halo 5, anything helps, sensitivities, controller layouts, settings anything.

I know that you’re gonna hate this advice but it’s honestly the best I can give. You need to practice a lot and play a lot. That’s the best way to learn maps, strategies, and other things.

When it comes to settings, it’s whatever works best. There is not best setting, it’s all preference. I personally play with 5 sensitivity and bumperjumper. When it comes to these things, try it out for like a week and see if it works. If it doesn’t, try something else. I use bumperjumper so I can move my reticle while still jumping, as I don’t claw, and I have personally found that once I got used to it - it took like 2 weeks - my performance dramatically increased. Although, that was also due to playing it a lot so I began to learn maps and play more tactically as well but part of my improvement was definitely due to bumperjumper.