I need help getting Deja Vu achievement in H3 ODST

I’m looking for 3 player to help me get the Deja Vu achievement in Halo 3 ODST on the Xbox 360 cause the Deja Vu achievement has to be done with 4 players on legendary with the iron skull on without using the warthog and the scropion tank. So can somebody please me? If you want to help me send me a friend reqeust to my gamer tag with a message saying you want to help.

> 2535447472530748;1:
> I’m looking for 3 player to help me get the Deja Vu achievement in Halo 3 ODST on the Xbox 360 cause the Deja Vu achievement has to be done with 4 players on legendary with the iron skull on without using the warthog and the scropion tank. So can somebody please me? If you want to help me send me a friend reqeust to my gamer tag with a message saying you want to help.

Why is this in a reach forum? :confused:

I agree it shouldn’t be here but I’m looking for one last person so if you are good and have a mic I would love to we just need to set up a time and date

This should be in the classic games forums but I would like to help if you are still doing it.

> 2533274884428938;4:
> This should be in the classic games forums but I would like to help if you are still doing it.

I’m not sure if we need another person but if you are good enough we can make room