I need help finding something.

You know the huge diorama that was created and used for the Halo 3: Believe ads? Well, I remember there being an official site where you can venture through the whole thing and ‘interact’ with it personally. I just can’t seem to find it.

I checked around here, in the closets, under Frankie’s chair and I can’t find it any place around here.

What you are talking about was up only for a limited time, when Halo 3 launched, at http://halo3.com/believe.Cocopjojo looked and Wayback Machine mentions it here. The drag is that they can’t archive Silverlight or Flash stuff, which is what it was.

I’ll keep looking under in the corners.

Keep looking…

> I checked around here, in the closets, under Frankie’s chair and I can’t find it any place around here.
>
> What you are talking about was up only for a limited time, when Halo 3 launched, at http://halo3.com/believe.Cocopjojo looked and Wayback Machine mentions it here. The drag is that they can’t archive Silverlight or Flash stuff, which is what it was.
>
> I’ll keep looking under in the corners.

Thank you for going out of your way for this. Interesting. I remember exploring the diorama a long time ago and coming across certain things that you couldn’t “view” until future years (2009, 2011, etc.) so I assumed it would still be up and running. It was an amazing site and really captured the Halo feel. The dramatic piano and everything. I don’t see why they got rid of it. D:

UPDATE! Frankie has informed me some amazing dude is uploading every single image here. He is uploading right now, so it might take a while for it to get there.

In other news, the Halo community is officially amazing.

Woohoo! Hi5!

> UPDATE! Frankie has informed me some amazing dude is uploading every single image here. He is uploading right now, so it might take a while for it to get there.
>
>
> In other news, the Halo community is officially amazing.

Wow, amazing indeed. It’ll be worth the wait for sure. Thank you. :slight_smile:

I heard the fate of this diorama was that it got broken up and given out to the higher ups at MS. Some of the pieces were used in offices for display.

I was wondering if any pieces of the diorama will make an appearance at HALOfest?

> I heard the fate of this diorama was that it got broken up and given out to the higher ups at MS. Some of the pieces were used in offices for display.
>
> I was wondering if any pieces of the diorama will make an appearance at HALOfest?

Well the part with Master Chief is with Bungie last I knew
(Saw it in a vid that was shown on youtube about 4 months ago)

Also about the site last year before the update on Xbox.com they were active but when Microsoft updated Xbox.com lots of sites that where hosted on went away, this includes the diaroma, many sites of the IRIS campaign and many more.