i need an extra code please.

i need an extra specialization code, if anyone would be nice enough to give me one

PM me if you have one

I have a spare Specialization code and DeadEye Helmet, I’m looking for Ingame armor codes. Primarily Pulse, Web, Circuit, Fotus, and Scanner codes. PM me if interested!!

> I have a spare Specialization code and DeadEye Helmet, I’m looking for Ingame armor codes. Primarily Pulse, Web, Circuit, Fotus, and Scanner codes. PM me if interested!!

Stop it.

I also need a code, but don’t have anything to trade. My topic was locked earlier and no one even replied so I’m just helping others while trying to help myself.

> I have a spare Specialization code and DeadEye Helmet, I’m looking for Ingame armor codes. Primarily Pulse, Web, Circuit, Fotus, and Scanner codes. PM me if interested!!

This guy is a scammer, Mod please temp ban something.

> I also need a code, but don’t have anything to trade. My topic was locked earlier and no one even replied so I’m just helping others while trying to help myself.

if they lock this one i will just keep making more because none of this is fair it should of come withe the -Yoinking!- game!

It’s pretty stupid to ask for pre-order codes for a specialization code.

> > I have a spare Specialization code and DeadEye Helmet, I’m looking for Ingame armor codes. Primarily Pulse, Web, Circuit, Fotus, and Scanner codes. PM me if interested!!
>
> no one? cmon i need a code
>
> It’s pretty stupid to ask for pre-order codes for a specialization code.

anyone?