I need advice

I need help. I have played all the FPS Halo campaigns. All, that is, except Halo 4. I stopped after about three levels. I tried to muster up the willpower to continue, honest I did. It’s the one campaign that I actively despise (it was even worse than Halo 5 IMO). For those who share my feelings, what’s your advice? Should I trudge through this monstrosity, or is it even worth it?

P.S. Y’all know I’m exaggerating. I don’t totally despise it. It just really didn’t click with me.

If you want my honest opinion, give it a few more levels to see if it clicks with you, although I love Halo 4, I feel that the later missions are a lot more enjoyable than the first few. That’s my advice anyways.

Yes, play through it at least twice from start to finish. Then you have more to talk about and compare. It might be a chore at times, but you might learn some stuff or even have fun. At the very least you will know what happens in halo 4 first hand. That’s my opinion.

I personally like the halo 4 campaign but it was by no means my favourite. I think you should play through it at least once so you can participate in discussions about it and say that you have completed it.

Ultimately I reckon if you don’t like it, don’t play it. There’s nothing wrong with having an unpopular opinion on a games campaign.
If you’re in it for the story, there are plenty of YouTube videos that cover that. And if you prefer reading Halopedia will cover it and it’s terminals.

Obviously if you like achievements, you can get a fair few if you trudge through.

In my opinion, the Halo 4 Campagin is a mixed experience. The Campagin can be very tedious if you play on a too high difficulty setting without effective strategies. On the other hand, with appropriate strategies and some experience, the Campagin will instead evolve to an experience which is unexpected and with a lot more replay value.

I can understand Halo 4 feeling dull and a slog fest due to the AI being just a generic meat shield, try a level or two but if it keeps feeling like a slog fest or is unenjoyable try bringing a friend along. Or if your going for the achievement of it I would slog through depending on the difficulty you have it set on but if it still doesn’t click after a couple of levels there isn’t a point of continuing through something you don’t enjoy.

> 2535457852148117;1:
> I need help. I have played all the FPS Halo campaigns. All, that is, except Halo 4. I stopped after about three levels. I tried to muster up the willpower to continue, honest I did. It’s the one campaign that I actively despise (it was even worse than Halo 5 IMO). For those who share my feelings, what’s your advice? Should I trudge through this monstrosity, or is it even worth it?
>
> P.S. Y’all know I’m exaggerating. I don’t totally despise it. It just really didn’t click with me.

It’s definitely a little slow at first, just kind of gunning through enemies to reach the UNSC ship in the middle.

But it honestly starts picking up speed with every single level after Infinity. Halo 4 is my favorite campaign, just playing through both Composer and Midnight are fantastic experiences.

Like said above, if you don’t like it, don’t play it. But, it’s not that long of a game, and it’s generally pretty well received by the Halo community, who is a pretty tough crowd.

I say play until you get to drive the Pelican. If you still don’t like the game then, I would stop. At least you can leave saying that you piloted a Pelican.

> 2533275001522797;9:
> I say play until you get to drive the Pelican. If you still don’t like the game then, I would stop. At least you can leave saying that you piloted a Pelican.

You can achieve the same thing by playing New Alexandria and activating the famous Eastern Egg.

> 2535469120778295;10:
> > 2533275001522797;9:
> > I say play until you get to drive the Pelican. If you still don’t like the game then, I would stop. At least you can leave saying that you piloted a Pelican.
>
> You can achieve the same thing by playing New Alexandria and activating the famous Eastern Egg.

Takes alot more work does it not?

> 2533275001522797;11:
> > 2535469120778295;10:
> > > 2533275001522797;9:
> > > I say play until you get to drive the Pelican. If you still don’t like the game then, I would stop. At least you can leave saying that you piloted a Pelican.
> >
> > You can achieve the same thing by playing New Alexandria and activating the famous Eastern Egg.
>
> Takes alot more work does it not?

If I remember correctly, it can be a bit tricky to hit the switch without letting the Falcon fall to its demise.

Play with a friend. Always more fun. I don’t really like CE but I did it with a friend and we had a great time.

It is your decision if you want to play again or not, but you will always have the same opinion of that if you do not risk trying it, play it only with a friend or play solo; finish the campaign and tell me if it was worth it, ok?